QUESTION Vintage Dengar Lot value

Reaction score
Hoping someone can share some insight. I jave been out of collecting for a few yeara now and I am thinking about selling some stuff. I purchased this lot less the hard copy arms several years ago from Wayne Thompson, and I may want to sell. It is an unpainted first shot, a non sonic welded figure and a pale face variant.

What is the estimated value in your opinion?

Screenshot_20220402-175539~2.png

Reaction score
I can genuinely say I am stumped. I haven’t seen a dengar unpainted first shot go up for sale… ever? Lol!

So the Pale Face variant (ungraded and if you have the original weapon; paint quality on back is also good; and limbs are tight) would be around the 10-20usd mark.
The no sonic welded weapon variant (with same above conditions) would probably be around the 40-50usd mark.
The first shot, like I said haven’t seen it come up for sale in my isolated corner of the world. My guess based on other loose first shots (complete) might be anywhere between 40-120usd. But I honestly wouldn’t be able to price this one…

Reaction score
Unpainted first shots don’t pop up often,I’d guess in the 2-5k range possibly more. Matty2dark where is your corner of the world 😃 last time any fist shot sold for $100 was 20 years ago! I would definitely have it graded by afa or cas if you are planning on selling it.Also the hard copy arm’s should be graded as well. Not sure on price maybe 1k or more,usually these are paired with a regular figure for display haven’t seen loose ones in years.Non sonic welded figures are somewhat rare and I would guess $60-100 as one recently sold on ebay for around that price. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.K

Reaction score
Unpainted first shots don’t pop up often,I’d guess in the 2-5k range possibly more. Matty2dark where is your corner of the world 😃 last time any fist shot sold for $100 was 20 years ago! I would definitely have it graded by afa or cas if you are planning on selling it.Also the hard copy arm’s should be graded as well. Not sure on price maybe 1k or more,usually these are paired with a regular figure for display haven’t seen loose ones in years.Non sonic welded figures are somewhat rare and I would guess $60-100 as one recently sold on ebay for around that price. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.K
Hehe woops! I meant the painted first shots I’ve seen lately. But like I said could not value it. P.s. in Sydney, Australia. Weird variants can be picked up cheaply but the main big items (first 12; last 17, etc.) are absolutely insanely priced.

I disagree about the hard copy arms though. Maybe given the last 6 month price hike you could go up that high but from my judgement, I don’t think that piece would fetch anywhere near that.

at the end of the day, they are worth what someone will pay 🤣