UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Reaction score
Well, I've applied to Echo so I'll see what happens. They do make it very clear it's just for selling, so I won't be getting any help in what to ask for it. Not sure where else to look other than completed listings on eBay, and they're all Kenner ones.

Reaction score
Well, I've applied to Echo so I'll see what happens. They do make it very clear it's just for selling, so I won't be getting any help in what to ask for it. Not sure where else to look other than completed listings on eBay, and they're all Kenner ones.

Good condition, your looking well over £300 for it

Reaction score
Agree with that. There's a loose one with a repro backdrop on Ebay for £300 now and a couple of boxed ones that sold in Italy for just over £830

Reaction score
Really wanted the carded Nevarro DT, but the set isn't something I'd display. So managed to get the carded fig on eBay for a reasonable price.
How much is reasonable? Might sell mine to offset the price of the playset.

Reaction score
I think there's an echo valuations group too mate ? Although that could be modern stuff...

Reaction score
Looks like Star Action Figures are receiving TBS Bad Batch Rex, GG Jet Trooper, and TVC Mando Maldo Kreis this week so expect the other etailers will also be getting stock.

Looks like my Disney Skywalker FX lightsaber has shipped early

Reaction score
Random - Just received an email from Hasbro Pulse to say that my pre-order of TBS Fennic Shand will be shipping within the next week!

I ordered the full wave from Pulse, so I am guessing that they will individually begin arriving and shipping over the next few weeks/months as they become available.

- ASH

Reaction score
Random - Just received an email from Hasbro Pulse to say that my pre-order of TBS Fennic Shand will be shipping within the next week!

I ordered the full wave from Pulse, so I am guessing that they will individually begin arriving and shipping over the next few weeks/months as they become available.

- ASH

I got my set from the US a couple of weeks ago so it does look like stock is trickling through. Fennec is a great figure.

Reaction score
New VC Boba Fett (from the Morak episode of Mandalorian S2) going up for preorder at 1800 today. VC announcements much better than BS recently.

Reaction score
New VC Boba Fett (from the Morak episode of Mandalorian S2) going up for preorder at 1800 today. VC announcements much better than BS recently.

It looks another stunner of a figure - TVC's going from strength to strength atm with amazing quality. Still loadsa characters out in 6" that I'd like to see in 3.75", but they're slowly getting to them it seems.

The press release said $26.49 though, which isn't cool. Hoping for a typo but it's a Target Exclusive so could be accurate. Hopefully it's not £29.99 over here....

To think, on pages 1-5 of this very thread you can find old posts of mine from a decade ago complaining about the price jump from £5.99 to £7.99

Those were the days!

Reaction score
Absolutely no need for this figure to be "deluxe". We need to make a stand and send Hasbro a message. This should be £14.99.

Reaction score
There appears to be an abundance of BS Mandalorian Stormtroopers in the UK at the moment, which is handy for me because I missed them first time round.

mice managed to pick 4 up in the past couple of weeks… don’t tell the mrs!

Reaction score

- ASH
I think I went with SAF for Fennec, so maybe more will be coming into the country? (He hoped quietly). I've got the Patrol Stormie and Bib with Pulse, so we'll see if there's any movement there soon.

Reaction score
Just received the Disney Skywalker Legacy Lightsaber and Sideshow are preparing to ship my EFX Mando season 2 helmet :)

Reaction score
Well, £22.99 at ID and I had £5 saved up in points so softens the blow a bit.

Sounds like the target pre order system has been totally bungled.

Reaction score
For those who ordered accessories from Soulinertiadesigns/fatal5150/CaliberCraftProps for their Sideshow Yoda, do you remember how long it took for you to get your stuff?

Reaction score
I'm all over the place with these Fett releases? Is today's pre order on a regular TVC Mandalorian card back or one of the oversized cards?

Reaction score
I'm all over the place with these Fett releases? Is today's pre order on a regular TVC Mandalorian card back or one of the oversized cards?

I know what you mean. Getting ridiculous the number of figures, many of the same characters, popping up for pre order across different sizes and sites.

I've not seen any carded images of the latest Fett.

I'm still waiting on figures from VC waves 37 & 38 ( I think that's right, so long ago I've lost the will to even bother looking) so not ordering anything else now until stuffing arrives in stock.

Reaction score
I know what you mean. Getting ridiculous the number of figures, many of the same characters, popping up for pre order across different sizes and sites.

I've not seen any carded images of the latest Fett.

I'm still waiting on figures from VC waves 37 & 38 ( I think that's right, so long ago I've lost the will to even bother looking) so not ordering anything else now until stuffing arrives in stock.
Hmm, yeah I'll have to wait until carded pictures surface for Fett, I'm trying to collect the TVC Mandalorian line but only in the classic card back size.
I'm also waiting on preorders I placed back in June for Kuill Mythrol wave 🙃

Reaction score
I was under the impression it's boxed like the BOBF version but could be wrong.

Reaction score
HT full reveals of Koska Reeves and Axe Woves this morning. No head sculpt for Woves.

Koska looks good. I won' be adding these to the collection as they are not my main focus.
Still hoping we get Luke Bespin announced at some point. A bit of OT love wouldn't go amiss please HT.

Reaction score
Great likeness of Koska, but gonna resist I think, I've got Bo Katan on order but do I 'need' the others....hmmm
With HT announcing GG from Spidey, I've got a lot of decisions jumping around at the moment lol.
Ordered two of the VC Morak Fetts, definitely a BF tax on that one unless they're gonna add something extra, worrying times price wise but would love to see something extra in what essentially is a standard carded figure, although he's kinda got the same parts as the Din Djarin set minus Grogu,beskar and kamtono so maybe they plan more 'bits'....
BOBF 😍

Reaction score
Great likeness of Koska, but gonna resist I think, I've got Bo Katan on order but do I 'need' the others....hmmm
With HT announcing GG from Spidey, I've got a lot of decisions jumping around at the moment lol.
Ordered two of the VC Morak Fetts, definitely a BF tax on that one unless they're gonna add something extra, worrying times price wise but would love to see something extra in what essentially is a standard carded figure, although he's kinda got the same parts as the Din Djarin set minus Grogu,beskar and kamtono so maybe they plan more 'bits'....
BOBF 😍
I'll be ordering Koska & Axe but will hold off so the deposit hit's my February expenditure, and the same for the Sideshow Mythos Vader. Card has been hammered this month

Reaction score
Its been announced that Hasbro's Star Wars licence has been renewed and they are doing Indiana Jone figures next year. So we have to put up with more years of their crap!

Reaction score
Having a hell of a time with the Facebook groups. Pretty much everyone agrees the Cantina is rare, but nobody seems to want to commit to a ballpark figure so that I could at least put a reserve on it. The consensus seems to be 'stick it on and watch it spiral up' do I just start it at a ridiculous price and see what happens? I'm not wanting to gouge anyone, but likewise, it could help us out of a massive financial hole (we're talking collections agents etc.) so I need it to go for as much as possible... Sorry to dump this on you guys, but I'm not getting a huge amount of help from the groups....

Reaction score
Having a hell of a time with the Facebook groups. Pretty much everyone agrees the Cantina is rare, but nobody seems to want to commit to a ballpark figure so that I could at least put a reserve on it. The consensus seems to be 'stick it on and watch it spiral up' do I just start it at a ridiculous price and see what happens? I'm not wanting to gouge anyone, but likewise, it could help us out of a massive financial hole (we're talking collections agents etc.) so I need it to go for as much as possible... Sorry to dump this on you guys, but I'm not getting a huge amount of help from the groups....
There are some sold boxed, complete Kenner ones that have sold between £250 - £350. Given it's Palitoy and wold be rarer and more desirable then I would be looking for more than that. Maybe a £400 reserve?

Reaction score
There are some sold boxed, complete Kenner ones that have sold between £250 - £350. Given it's Palitoy and wold be rarer and more desirable then I would be looking for more than that. Maybe a £400 reserve?
Sounds like a reasonable figure. I'm going to re photograph it tomorrow with the wife's phone (it's much better than mine) and I'll give it a punt. Thanks so much for the tip.

Reaction score
Agreed with previous comments about this week's BOBF. Definitely best episode so far.

Anyone give experience of trying to get response back from KG Hobby when asking a customer service question?
Contact them last week and again yesterday, no reply. They are not endearing themselves to me since using them for pre orders.

Last edited: