The Mandalorian, Ahsoka Tano & Grogu 3-Pack (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
It's a shame that they didn't give Mando a cloth cape. The set would have been perfect.

That's the only thing that would have possibly pushed me to buy this set. Right now, even if it was discounted, I'm not sure I'd bother getting it. Well, if it was discounted to the price of one figure, then I might.

Reaction score
It's still overpriced. I mean... it's fifty bucks per figure, and both figures are just re-use.
You are right, but its basicly the same thing as with the Cantina-pack. Back then I already had both Baba and Dr. in hand in their single-box when the set was revealed. I basicly paid the pack price for just the bar pieces and the hoof-hands for Baba 🤪🤪
I propably sell off the single box Ahsoka and I bet the confirmed in-pipeline upcoming Mando is the exact same, including the spear, as in the set

Reaction score
I got mine last night and forgot I even ordered it. The only thing that is remotely cool is that this is the first official release of the Beskar spear in 6 inch form.

Reaction score
Just got it today from german Amazon, and pretty fast this time too. It left the warehouse in Germany on 1st, passed through another one in Czech yesterday and dropped at my doorstep just an hour ago 👍🏻😊

First, I am a open-but-boxkeeper, so the PFP is no problem to me. The only thing I noticed, due the missing inside plastic shell, the cardboard box feels more "flimsy" now. I definatly like the look of the box with the dull background and glossy characters. If, lets say, Sideshow would too 6-inch figures, I guess the box would exactly look like this.
I do like the paper holders instead of the annoying twisties or rubberbands and that the figures are securely wrapped in TBS-themed present-paper. The accessores are mounted on an extra, grooved piece of cardboard.
Also, I kind of like that the actual size of each figure is printed at the box side ( Mando 6"/15,2 cm, Ahsoka 5,7"/14,5 cm, Grogu 0,9"/2,3 cm )

As for the figures, as we already knew... 2/3 straight repacks !!

Mando is the same figure as the one from the Maldo Kreis set, minus the snow deco and the added little spear holder on his back. The helmet is not removeable, but they could have played with the idea as there is a visible chin at the lower edge when looked from underneath.
Same blaster, same rifle, all new Beskar Spear ( could have been more silver then grey, IMO )

Ahsoka is the same figure as the first release, plus her new SG poncho. As already mentioned quadzillion times, I am not a fan of SG on smaller figures then Sideshow/HotToys, but this one looks (and feels ) "OK". Not sure if you can remove it without popping of her head, though.
Same two white-bladed lightsabers

Grogu is a all new sculpt in a seated or kneeling position. Placed right next to any other Grogu release, he is noticeable shorter due the new pose. Arms are not moveable and this version is finaly able to hold his soupcup. Hands do swivel. Head is very limited moveable, but due the new sculpt of his collar his ears slightly lock into some grooves. I guess this will be the same as with the upcoming singlebox release. I also could forsee the same sculpt in yet another release, possibly meditating on the seeing stone ? 🤞🤪😉😉

Is it overpriced ?... DEFINATLY !! They could have at least included rescaled versions of the accessores from the TVC DLX Ahsoka, meaning the bird, the camp-lamp and the "forcefloating" Crest-knob and stone.

Do I regret getting it ?... No, its still a nice little set, IMO. And to tell the truth, in four decades of collecting, I paid more for less... multiple times 🤪🤪😉

Last edited:
Reaction score
I opened up my 3 pack. Mando’s armor is shinier and I think the helmet may be new. It’s wider at the bottom.

Unfortunately he has a big flaw - the beskar armor on his back isn’t painted. Anyone else have this issue?

C9F0812C-500E-4AAB-A9F1-479B01806F27.jpeg65BC73F4-8929-487F-9870-401F0A0B9CFB.jpeg3299D63E-CC79-47A0-AEB9-D3A28D5A81C9.jpeg

Reaction score
Here’s 2 more comparison pictures in better light. I’m both pictures the new figure is on the left and the previous release is in the right.

Mando helmet definitely looks different to me.
Ahsoka’s face tattoos are much lighter on the new version though; the original Ahsoka looks better.5B62FBDA-BB82-480C-B9D9-ABFD5A6D2C11.jpegAFB00680-C9D0-490F-A344-CC4ABD4194C8.jpeg

Reaction score
Does anyone else who got this pack have the same issues I have (unpainted back armor on Mando, much lighter tatoo paint on Ahsoka)? I'm debating if I should ask Amazon for an exchange.

Reaction score
Does anyone else who got this pack have the same issues I have (unpainted back armor on Mando, much lighter tatoo paint on Ahsoka)? I'm debating if I should ask Amazon for an exchange.
Same here, guess its the actual production run, so I doubt a exchange will change anything

Reaction score
I think this is what Spector Creative explains in one of his recent videos.
Cost cutting measure.
"Who's going to look at the back, when it's full of cloaks and weapons"
One less paint application, which apparently is expensive.

Reaction score
Yakface posted on IG about this. Very unfortunate. Looks like crud. Especially for the price 🤦‍♂️
350E2DB8-447F-45CE-975E-C7A981EEBDD3.jpeg

Reaction score
I have decided to return it to Amazon. For $66.99 plus tax it was already a stretch for what is in the box, and with no paint on the back and Ahsoka looking worse than the original release I just can’t justify the price. Hopefully they’ll release the spear with the new mold that’s in the pipeline (which I’m assuming the newer helmet will be on), but if not then I can always get a 3D printed one.

Reaction score
It looks like they cheaped out a lot on paint with this set.
Edit: I wonder if cheaping out was the only way to get a cloth cloak and plastic spear - that's bleak.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it the same cloak as Rey's Island Adventure, or whatever? found the Rey figure for 12 bucks on ebay, now i have a cloak for ahsoka... :)

Reaction score
Be careful with the warehouse deals. I ordered an Alley Viper last year and got one swapped out with the Orange and purple Spartan from Halo.