The Book of Boba Fett 6” Wishlist Thread

Reaction score
I'm guessing they used the train to transport the planet's supply for their city centers. I would assume they wanted to use Tatoonie as a planetary stop to other systems possibly?
But they can fly directly into the city centers. The train serves no purpose. And the Pikes already have their own territory to use as distribution hubs.

But I guess that's why they never tried to explain it. They knew it made no sense.

Reaction score
Let's just say I'd rather watch a Rian Johnson trilogy than see Robert Rodriguez get another SW episode of anything. I liked the show overall but the three eps he did were the three worse. And as for that being a finale...

Reaction score
All the stuff with the tuskens in the first 3 episodes could have been condensed into 1 episode. A flashback with a voice over would have eliminated the need to show everything that they did show. They could have just focused on being saved and training and derailing the train and that could have fit into one episode.

Apart from being a meandering show, I liked it. This coming from someone that always considered Boba Fett to be super overrated until he showed up in Mando season 2.

If they didn't bring Grogu back to Mando here, it would have been done or set in motion by the end of Season 3's first episode. That's what the show is about and probably always meant to be - the adventures of Din and Grogu. He's a loner with no love interest and no hero's journey. From a storytelling point of view Grogu is the emotional/connective anchor for the show.

As far as a wishlist, I want Black Krrsantan even more now. And I'm infuriated that there's going to be an inevitable do-over of Cobb Vanth that'll probably look way cooler than the one up for preorder now.

Reaction score
I don't think this show was in the original plan, so to speak. My theory is this: when Lucasfilm realized that between COVID complications and Pascal's busy schedule it would be nearly two years before another season of the Mandalorian,* and then got the hugely positive reception to Fett's return in "The Tragedy," they came up with the Book of Boba Fett at the last minute as a stopgap measure.
Whatever quality issues the show has, it’s not because it was a last minute stopgap. I think it was always planned this way because:

1. They teased this show by showing a mysterious figure finding the almost dead Fennec Shand in the end credits scene of her episode back in Mandalorian season 1. You don’t see who it is but everyone online guessed it was Boba because this was on Tatooine and they used the “ching-ching” sound effect on his footsteps like the did in Empire Strikes Back.

2. “The Tragedy” premiered in December 2020 when The Book of Boba Fett was already being filmed.

Reaction score
Haven't seen anyone else mention it, But I would like to see a Pyke Syndicate generic warrior from the finale. I thought they looked pretty cool.
Others on my list, since I've had time to process, in order:
-Rancor! (I backed the project, and I would back it again, do not judge)
-Boba Fett... with the actual correct outfit....
-Krrsantan (the right version, not the crappy comic version they just announced)
-Female Tusken Warrior
-Cad Bane
-Danny Trejo (did they give his character a name yet?)

Reaction score
So I finally saw BoBF last night in one sitting.
Going in with very low expectations it was still somehow worse than I imagined.

BUT - on the topic of interesting characters that would make great action figures:

Black Krrsantan is #1
And any of these Tusken Raider variants would eagerly be snatched up if they ever saw a release.otherw
While I like the look of the black cloth Tuskens - it seems like the lighter sand colors would be better for the Tusken "stealthy approach"?

Otherwise, not many other memorable characters that immediately make me say YES! I WOULD BUY THAT!!

If they made the hammerhead Mayor before the "Kenner" ANH version in 6" scale, I would be really downright angry.

Reaction score
Top of my list—

1E7980FD-498C-46F5-8829-E57144775C8B.jpeg

—which is not as much a comment on the show as the thrill of seeing them in it. Always was fascinated by the characters from that cut Tosche Station sequence.

That said, my TBOBF wishlist is short indeed:
  • Garsa Fwip
  • Krrsantan
  • Pykes
  • a Bantha, or several
  • guy that gets into the elevator with Din

That’s it.
Give me Pelli Motto in the Mando sub-line. Heck, give me Camie and Fixer in the ANH sub-line!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want that Drash chick because I want a Joan Jett action figure. That 70s shag hair and heavy eyeliner, I knew immediately.

84ba803d8b6d1a9e30a80154ebcd967db9835127.gifv

joan-jett.gif

Reaction score
I'd be down for a Cad Bane, a Black Kirsantan (that actually resembles his appearance in the show), and the Twi'Lek hostess woman (white dress). I'd like to say they're all locks but you never really know anymore. Would also love if they used TBoBF to get out Max Rebo my beloved.

Reaction score
I'd be down for a Cad Bane, a Black Kirsantan (that actually resembles his appearance in the show), and the Twi'Lek hostess woman (white dress). I'd like to say they're all locks but you never really know anymore. Would also love if they used TBoBF to get out Max Rebo my beloved.
As for Max Rebo, I'd prefer if they would to something similar to the exclusive Cantina 3-pack from las year, and put out the original trio, Sy Snootles, Max and Droopy.
I total freak out, if they'd announce something like that for NYCC, SDCC or the upcoming Celebration 🤩🤩🤩

Reaction score
My wish is that Lucasfilm never made this show. For me, it damaged the character of Boba Fett (after a promising reintroduction in The Mandalorian). I just want to forget it.

That being the case, I am interested in a Black Series Boba Fett "Mythos" figure (like the one from Sideshow) or a version of Boba Fett post-ROTJ from the old Expanded Universe. Basically, a Boba Fett figure which allows me to mentally disregard current canon.

The only two episodes I really enjoyed were The Mandalorian 2.5 episode and the Luke episode. However, I think it was a mistake to reunite Grogu with Din Djarin in The Book of Boba Fett. There are going to be a lot of confused viewers when The Mandalorian Season 3 starts with those two already reunited. Personally, I would have preferred for Grogu to stay with Luke longer.

Despite these criticisms, there are definitely figures from The Book of Boba Fett I would purchase. Mostly figures of characters which could be used in an Original Trilogy setting or post-OT setting not tied specifically to this show. I am also on-board for any interesting alien figures.

And darn it, Hasbro! Give me a bantha already!

Reaction score
The only two episodes I really enjoyed were The Mandalorian 2.5 episode and the Luke episode. However, I think it was a mistake to reunite Grogu with Din Djarin in The Book of Boba Fett. There are going to be a lot of confused viewers when The Mandalorian Season 3 starts with those two already reunited. Personally, I would have preferred for Grogu to stay with Luke longer.

I agree with you because I don't like the idea that one show is then 'required watching' for another. A shared universe is cool and can have a lot to offer, but I really hate the idea that "to understand this show, you need to watch another show". How many casual mando fans either didn't watch BOBF or got 3 episodes in and said Forget It? Or how many people are gonna say "I heard that show sucks, I'm not watching that".

Reaction score
Mandalorian season 1 almost brought me back to Star Wars, season 2 put me out again. 90% sure I'll never see this Boba series. I'm always a fan of the original trilogy, but that's a totally different thing than exists now. I don't care what gets labelled "Star Wars" officially or not.

Reaction score
What about season 2 of Mando was off-putting? For me it was great except for the Filoni-fan fic insert characters. I thought the Ahsoka episode was downright wretched and the female Mando squad did little for me. I loved everything else, especially Boba's return.

BOBF, on the other hand, was indeed a steaming pile of bantha poodoo. Don't even waste your time. You're missing nothing.

Reaction score
What about season 2 of Mando was off-putting? For me it was great except for the Filoni-fan fic insert characters. I thought the Ahsoka episode was downright wretched and the female Mando squad did little for me. I loved everything else, especially Boba's return.

BOBF, on the other hand, was indeed a steaming pile of bantha poodoo. Don't even waste your time. You're missing nothing.
I enjoyed some of Mando season 2, but the last few episodes left me cold. Even when Luke came in. Especially when Luke came in. And I'm not talking about the CGI face or whatever, that's fine.

Season 1 I thoroughly enjoyed though. Except maybe one episode, toward the middle.

Reaction score
I enjoyed some of Mando season 2, but the last few episodes left me cold. Even when Luke came in. Especially when Luke came in. And I'm not talking about the CGI face or whatever, that's fine.

Season 1 I thoroughly enjoyed though. Except maybe one episode, toward the middle.
This has me curious now.

For the most part (to me, at least) season 1 and 2 are basically interchangeable, so I'm kinda curious what you did like in season 2, if there were parts you definitely did not like? And what about Luke you didn't like? Again, just curious because that's not an opinion I've really seen expressed anywhere.

Reaction score
This has me curious now.

For the most part (to me, at least) season 1 and 2 are basically interchangeable, so I'm kinda curious what you did like in season 2, if there were parts you definitely did not like? And what about Luke you didn't like? Again, just curious because that's not an opinion I've really seen expressed anywhere.
It's been a while since I thought about it, but - I recall feeling a sharp decline of investment in the episodes just after Grogu was captured. I liked that episode a lot, but afterward - the Bill Burr episode, I think it was. Something started feeling off. And Luke, as I recall, came blazing in slicing up a bunch of robots...I just wasn't engrossed at all, like I was at the end of Season 1.

So it was mostly the end of the season that I actually disliked. The rest was fine, I think. Though still, not quite as good as season 1, for me.

Reaction score
It's been a while since I thought about it, but - I recall feeling a sharp decline of investment in the episodes just after Grogu was captured. I liked that episode a lot, but afterward - the Bill Burr episode, I think it was. Something started feeling off. And Luke, as I recall, came blazing in slicing up a bunch of robots...I just wasn't engrossed at all, like I was at the end of Season 1.

So it was mostly the end of the season that I actually disliked. The rest was fine, I think. Though still, not quite as good as season 1, for me.
That's fair. I've had a few TV shows that I watched and really enjoyed a d for some reason when the next season started, my attitude as basically "eh. I don't want to do this again".