The Book of Boba Fett 6” Wishlist Thread

Reaction score
I know Star Wars has always been heavily influenced by and borrowed from real world settings and people, but the mod gang are just waaaaaaay too obvious, it’s got to be up there with Dex’s 1950’s American Diner from AOTC in terms of silliness.
So you’re saying it fits Lucas’s Star Wars lol.

Reaction score
This is why a Danny T figure wouldn’t surprise me since this show is the current “hot” property. This chart may be missing some figures but you get the gist. But maybe we won’t get as many BOBF figures because of the meh reception. Who knows?View attachment 410747
One can dream :whistle:

E68B20C1-508F-4E71-AB4A-4706E538DA6D (2).jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
My TBS wishlist for Chapter 5 :

Pelli Moto with PT & Pit Droid

and no, I will NOT buy another Paz Vizla w/ Vibro Knife and gauntlet shield

Might add a 1/72 BANDAI or Revell model of the Mando N-1 to the list 😉😊😊 ... you hear, Revell ... 1/72 !!! not 1/68, 1/75, 1/whatever-funky-number-you-come-up

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I'm on the fence with Peli Motto and her droids. They kind of fit in the "nice to have, but not really necessary" category for me.

Peli-Motto-Pit-Droids-R5-Droid-Treadwell-Droid.jpg

BD-Droid.jpg

If we hadn't already gotten a Paz Vizsla, I sure would have liked to have one with a vibroknife and energy shield attachment.

Paz-Vizsla-3.jpg

I don't know how practical it would be, but I kind of want Din's souped up N-1 Starfighter in this scale.

N1-Starfighter-1.jpg

Reaction score
This episode almost made me eat all the 💩 I talked about the first 4 episodes. Epic from start to finish. The ep.1 Naboo star fighter was one of my fav 3.75” vehicles and I might actually pick up Mando’s new whip if they made it in 1/12.

Reaction score
Although I would too, I have absolutly no hope for a TBS N-1 at retail.
Its about 1,5 the size of the Snowspeeder and pretty wide too.
HasLab maybe, but then it will be way overpriced... again 🤪🤪 and huge

Reaction score
I want face tech updates of Rey, Poe, Finn, Kylo, Hux etc and ST Luke, Leia and Han. Will probably have to wait until the ST generation are in their twenties though!

I would absolutely love a 6” Forest Whitaker Saw. The 3.75“ version of him in the RO 4-pack was excellent. So many cool details about him make for a great figure.

Reaction score
Although I would too, I have absolutly no hope for a TBS N-1 at retail.
Its about 1,5 the size of the Snowspeeder and pretty wide too.
HasLab maybe, but then it will be way overpriced... again 🤪🤪 and huge
The TBS-N1 is longer than the Snowspeeder, but it's also much thinner for the most part and around the same height.

Reaction score
@master of the swamps - Think you posted this in the wrong thread. This is for TBoBF only.

Considering how this Show is really trying to avoid Boba Fetts Present Day-Story, I would not even be surprised anymore to see them focusing on Rey, Finn, Han, etc for the remaining episodes instead. "And now in BoBF... something entirely different again!"

Reaction score
That Starfighter could be the next HasLab attempt. Hasbro loves putting out Disney+ product. The size is pretty reasonable.. maybe the same length as the barge.

Speaking of HasLab, we haven't had a Star Wars panel since after the Rancor deadline right?

Reaction score
That Starfighter could be the next HasLab attempt. Hasbro loves putting out Disney+ product. The size is pretty reasonable.. maybe the same length as the barge.

Speaking of HasLab, we haven't had a Star Wars panel since after the Rancor deadline right?
I don't see any reason to do the N-1 in black series scale, they're not really "swooshable" in 1:12, better to do it as a fan channel VC vehicle.

Reaction score
I don't see any reason to do the N-1 in black series scale, they're not really "swooshable" in 1:12, better to do it as a fan channel VC vehicle.

I disagree. There isn't a lot to the N-1, so they are actually quite "swooshable" and feasible in this scale based on past Black Series vehicles. Whether or not they are feasible for retail is a different question. I'd take a VC version for sure, though.