The Book of Boba Fett 6” Wishlist Thread

Reaction score
Deluxe Bacta tank set with Boba in underwear trunks please Hasbro

That would be cool although it would feel weird to me to get excited for a guy in his underwear.

What I really want to see in either the BOBF or one of the other shows is a Chiss as they are one one of my favourite species. It would not have to be Thrawn or even a major character, really just one or two in the background in a cantina would make me happy.

Reaction score
They didn't show the warrior dead though, just the Chief. I feel there is a chance we will see her and the kid again

Yeah, we never saw her body, which gave me hope at first that she'd return, but then I rewatched and saw how Boba threw her gaffi stick onto the pyre (along with the Chief's and the kid's). Could be a psyche-out though!

Reaction score
Yeah, we never saw her body, which gave me hope at first that she'd return, but then I rewatched and saw how Boba threw her gaffi stick onto the pyre (along with the Chief's and the kid's). Could be a psyche-out though!
If there's anything I know about Star Wars, If you don't see someone die, they're not dead. If you see someone die, they're still probably not dead

Reaction score
I wish they had kept Boba a bit more how he was in Mandalorian. A bad ass! In the new series he comes across far too peaceful and weak.
I don't mind them showing him be peaceful, and I have a feeling the last episode or two will show him in total Warrior Beast-Mode. It was kind of weird to see him taken down by those assassins in episode one after seeing him completely ravage those stormtroopers though.

Reaction score
OK, gonna say it........... I hope we get the twins. Probably not gonna happen, but with Jabba already being released, you never know, lol.

GNT

Reaction score
OK, gonna say it........... I hope we get the twins. Probably not gonna happen, but with Jabba already being released, you never know, lol.
The twins better pop up down the line or in the Mandalorian. Wouldn’t saw no to them and the army of people holding them up.

Reaction score
qmif1Br.jpg

Reaction score
Black Krrsantan
Tusken leader + child
Jabba's cousins

What no vespa gang with vespas? BAHAHA.

Reaction score
Why? Plenty of short-lived/dead characters (if in fact dead) get action figures.

Sure, but I figured the greater her role in the show, the greater her chances of being made, and sooner rather than later. Though, as @CT-3333 pointed out, there's reason to think she's not dead and might return.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just realized the scooter gang with modifications are actually called the mods 🤦‍♂️. Quadrophenia is one of my all time favorite albums but do I need to mix The Who with Star Wars? What’s next? Sting gonna show up as a gang boss? I did like this week’s episode a little more than last weeks. Jennifer Beals is yummy.

Reaction score
I just realized the scooter gang with modifications are actually called the mods 🤦‍♂️. Quadrophenia is one of my all time favorite albums but do I need to mix The Who with Star Wars? What’s next? Sting gonna show up as a gang boss? I did like this week’s episode a little more than last weeks. Jennifer Beals is yummy.
I know Star Wars has always been heavily influenced by and borrowed from real world settings and people, but the mod gang are just waaaaaaay too obvious, it’s got to be up there with Dex’s 1950’s American Diner from AOTC in terms of silliness.

Reaction score
Getting a Trejo Rancor Keeper figure before a Malakili one would be as egregious as us getting Holdo before Mon Mothma. Also, without an actual Rancor either Rancor Keeper is somewhat superfluous to me.

Holdo was more of an active player on screen than Mothma ever was, though, plus Laura Dern! And I do feel a Danny Trejo Rancor Keeper is anything but superfluous. He definitely outshone the Rancor he was keeping.

Reaction score
Holdo was more of an active player on screen than Mothma ever was, though, plus Laura Dern! And I do feel a Danny Trejo Rancor Keeper is anything but superfluous. He definitely outshone the Rancor he was keeping.
I agree. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a Danny T figure. He certainly had a lot more screen time than Malakili. So far the Wookiee is the only guy from this series that I really want. I’d probably buy a Jennifer Beals figure just because she is who she is.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a Danny T figure. He certainly had a lot more screen time than Malakili.
I'd be surprised. Malakili benefits from a nearly forty year history with the fanbase, regardless of his limited screen time. Having a newly introduced character that so far hasn't done much of consequence receive figure priority wouldn't sit right with me. In any event, as I already said both would be rather unnecessary without the requisite rancor.

Reaction score
I'd be surprised. Malakili benefits from a nearly forty year history with the fanbase, regardless of his limited screen time. Having a newly introduced character that so far hasn't done much of consequence receive figure priority wouldn't sit right with me. In any event, as I already said both would be rather unnecessary without the requisite rancor.
The hell you say! Space Machete deserves a figure!

Reaction score
This is why a Danny T figure wouldn’t surprise me since this show is the current “hot” property. This chart may be missing some figures but you get the gist. But maybe we won’t get as many BOBF figures because of the meh reception. Who knows?View attachment 410747
He would only surprise me if we got him before Black K and the Tusken Warrior. After them, as far as I'm concerned there's nothing essential we aren't already getting.

And honestly, they could have put the tusken Warrior up for preorder already. It's not like that would have given away anything at all about the plot. I wonder if they've held back on stuff or are waiting to see the reception first.

Reaction score
This is why a Danny T figure wouldn’t surprise me since this show is the current “hot” property. This chart may be missing some figures but you get the gist. But maybe we won’t get as many BOBF figures because of the meh reception. Who knows?View attachment 410747
…and only one sequel trilogy figure. That’s pretty telling.