The Book of Boba Fett 6” Wishlist Thread

Reaction score
As I just put in the 3.75" version of this thread, I got plenty of figures I want in either or both scales from this episode. But my main reaction:

Spoiler:  
That Rancor fake-out really gave me Haslab flashbacks.
See now if they would just have included that mouse (or was it a rat?) as a reward tier we would have our Haslab Rancor😁

That episode was a 10/10 man I just loved it all the way through!

Reaction score
As I just put in the 3.75" version of this thread, I got plenty of figures I want in either or both scales from this episode. But my main reaction:

Spoiler:  
That Rancor fake-out really gave me Haslab flashbacks.

That's two fake outs in two weeks!

Reaction score
Finally another chance at a Pyke figure. Also would like a removable mask. Still doesn’t explain why Quay Tolsite was breathing some kind of weird acidic gas in Solo and yet other Pykes don’t.

Reaction score
As of now, this is how TBOBF Wave 1 case assortments should look IMO. The gammo guards are slimmer and without the accessories so shouldn’t need to be deluxe (although I concede the chances of Hasbro not doing deluxe when the opportunity is there is slim).

Boba Fett (White Suit)
Tusken Chief
Black Krrsantan
8D8
Mok Shaiz
Pyke Leader
Gammorean Guard x2

the Hutts could be the “deluxe release”
And of course do a couple of exclusives for a Tusken variant.

and we’re only on episode 2!

Reaction score
As of now, this is how TBOBF Wave 1 case assortments should look IMO. The gammo guards are slimmer and without the accessories so shouldn’t need to be deluxe (although I concede the chances of Hasbro not doing deluxe when the opportunity is there is slim).

Boba Fett (White Suit)
Tusken Chief
Black Krrsantan
8D8
Mok Shaiz
Pyke Leader
Gammorean Guard x2

the Hutts could be the “deluxe release”
And of course do a couple of exclusives for a Tusken variant.

and we’re only on episode 2!

Gotta add the Tusken warrior to that list. She's probably my #1 must-have at this point!

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Eh, not really feeling anything from this episode that hasn't already been stated from E01 & E02. Drash, Skad, the other two, and their Vespa speeder bikes just feel so out of place, so I couldn't care less about any of them. The appearance of a new Rancor really doesn't make me pine for the lost Haslab one either.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Eh, not really feeling anything from this episode that hasn't already been stated from E01 & E02. Drash, Skad, the other two, and their Vespa speeder bikes just feel so out of place, so I couldn't care less about any of them. The appearance of a new Rancor really doesn't make me pine for the lost Haslab one either.
Agreed about the greaser/mod gang. I like them in theory, but haven't been won over by them as characters. And that speeder chase was clunky at best.

As for anything new I may actually want: I would buy a Danny Trejo figure on principle. Add in a shingle for Trejo's Rancors plz.

Edit: and, to clarify, I don't actually feel regret about the Rancor. It was just another episode hinting at some non-existent synergy.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
As for anything new I may actually want: I would buy a Danny Trejo figure on principle. Add in a shingle for Trejo's Rancors plz.
For me, I guess it depends on what he does and how integral he ends up being to the story. If it wasn't Trejo, I don't know if I'd even care.

So, does the Peli Motto & her pit droids cameo increase her odds of a figure? Or, is she still a long shot.

Reaction score
Agreed 100%. There were a few cool moments but some serious cringe in ep.3.

Reaction score
No new figures added to my previous list by this episode. That Biker gang! WTF Disney, could you have made them any less Star Wars looking!

Reaction score
The rancor was the best thing about the episode. I really want a new 3.75 scale version.

Reaction score
Yeah, looked completely out of place... and cheesy.
That chase sequence was one of the cheesiest SW moments I can recall
There’s moments where I feel like RR gets it and others where I’m like who the heck thought giving this guy a whole series to direct was a good idea? I wish they had gone the Mando route with multiple directors. The good thing about the show being meh is I’m definitely gonna save money on figures from this one.

Reaction score
I wish they had gone the Mando route with multiple directors.
They did. Episodes 1 and 3 were directed by Robert Rodriguez, yes, but episode 2 was directed by Steph Green, and there is the info sheet from the Disney Press Packet:

That lists Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Kevin Tancharoen as directors for this season. With 3 other directors listed, and only 4 episodes left, RR will only have one episode this season that he directed, which will probably be the finale if I had to bet.

Reaction score
They did. Episodes 1 and 3 were directed by Robert Rodriguez, yes, but episode 2 was directed by Steph Green, and there is the info sheet from the Disney Press Packet:

That lists Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Kevin Tancharoen as directors for this season. With 3 other directors listed, and only 4 episodes left, RR will only have one episode this season that he directed, which will probably be the finale if I had to bet.
Thx for the info. That helps explain why I liked ep.2 and disliked 1&3. I have far more faith in Filoni and Bryce Howard than RR. Favreau’s writing has been subpar too imo

Reaction score
To me, the girl from the speeder gang still looks like Aurra Sing with hair. The bikes don't have have a star wars feel, but at least she does. Unless she becomes massively important, I wouldn't buy a figure of her.

In this scale, same as 3.75", I'd only buy the female tusken warrior and maybe a Black K.

I'm enjoying the show enough, and maybe the next episodes will really push it over the hump, but it doesn't feel like essential watching.

Reaction score
Just finished binging the first three episodes and so far I like it a lot although not as much as the Mandalorian.

On the positive side I liked seeing the flashbacks, the escape from the Sarlaac pit, the Tuskens especially, the Elder, the Hutts, and the Black Wookiee. I also enjoyed the dynamics of Tatooine politics.

On the negative side, the show seems to have a slower pace especially episode 3 which felt to me like it did not accomplish very much. Oh, and I really don't like the new female character and her travelling band of idiot half-assed cyborgs. Honestly, the first time I saw them on those ridiculously coloured speeders it reminded of a bunch of teenagers riding shopping carts up and down the aisles of a store.