The Book of Boba Fett 3.75” Wishlist Thread

Reaction score
I dunno, two figures and two bikes would easily be $60+, when you compare them to the established "deluxe" $26.49 Boba Fett pricepoint - I just don't think that's at all viable, and I question whether significant demand is even there. If the basic figure assortment from the Solo era still existed, I could see them doing 9 POA figures with a bike for around $20. I just don't see a newly tooled figure with SA and a vehicle going for under $30 in TVC. I imagine the entire gang will remain untouched by Hasbro, considering the current state of releases.

Reaction score
Maybe a year or two ago I would have been open to getting them, but after having no main characters from Rebels, The Bad Batch, and 1 for 4 of TROS, I'd skip these without a second thought. That's my main reason.

Second reason is that they just weren't significant enough and I didn't enjoy the show enough to warrant buying them. Maybe if they end up coming into play in Mando S3, I'd be on board but based on what we saw in their only appearance, it's a No from me at any price point.

bac

Reaction score
Apart from Krrsantan and Cad Bane, Hasbro may opt to skip much of BOBF altogether with so much on the horizon. If they do get into it some, then I believe the final episode/battle is where they'll draw from most. Kind of like how they've slowly built out the shootout from Mandalorian's Season 1 finale.

Reaction score
Maybe a year or two ago I would have been open to getting them, but after having no main characters from Rebels, The Bad Batch, and 1 for 4 of TROS, I'd skip these without a second thought. That's my main reason.

Second reason is that they just weren't significant enough and I didn't enjoy the show enough to warrant buying them. Maybe if they end up coming into play in Mando S3, I'd be on board but based on what we saw in their only appearance, it's a No from me at any price point.
Agreed, priorities here people. I figure, AT MOST, we'll get Krrsantan and Cad Bane, maybe one other random. I expect Vanth because he was already featured in the Mando season 2.

But we are deep in the hole. Even if we ignore the sequel trilogy:
1.) No mains from Bad Batch just trooper repaints.
2.) No mains or side characters from Rebels at all, although there's an expectation they're waiting for a few of them when the Ahsoka series hits, namely Sabine, Ezra, and Thrawn.
3.) Still missing Baze, Bohdi, Krennic, Saw, Galen, Raddus, and a Rebel trooper from Rogue One. The fact we got Merrick was a minor miracle.
4.) Everyone aside from Han and Lando from Solo.
The only new media actually represented well is The Mandalorian, and now we've got Obi-Wan and later Andor getting dumped on us this year. The best silver lining is that the Andor series might push some of the Rogue One figures to get made.

Reaction score
Yeah, my wishlist for this show slid into the toilet after it ended.

I’d still buy Krrsantan and Cad Bane, and a new Rancor would be pretty slick - could even reissue it later on with ROTJ deco.

Reaction score
Agreed, priorities here people. I figure, AT MOST, we'll get Krrsantan and Cad Bane, maybe one other random. I expect Vanth because he was already featured in the Mando season 2.

2.) No mains or side characters from Rebels at all, although there's an expectation they're waiting for a few of them when the Ahsoka series hits, namely Sabine, Ezra, and Thrawn.
3.) Still missing Baze, Bohdi, Krennic, Saw, Galen, Raddus, and a Rebel trooper from Rogue One. The fact we got Merrick was a minor miracle.
4.) Everyone aside from Han and Lando from Solo.
The only new media actually represented well is The Mandalorian, and now we've got Obi-Wan and later Andor getting dumped on us this year. The best silver lining is that the Andor series might push some of the Rogue One figures to get made.
I was going to say "we got a few from Rogue One, so I'd take that as a sign more are coming", but we also got a singular Knight of Ren with no sign of more. People don't even bring them up when mentioning the TROS mains.

We did get Enfys Nest from Solo. Ironically the character that's likeliest to show pop up again somewhere in new media (given her age and where in the timeliness she appeared).

We may get live action versions of Sabine, Ezra and the Grand Inquisitor, but I wouldn't take that as a sign of getting Kanan or Zeb.

There's also a strong 4 or 5 characters from Jedi: Fallen Order. And a ship even. Actually, a ship from Fallen Order, Rebels and Bad Batch.

Reaction score
A near total lack of TROS main characters in TVC or any 3.75 assortment made my overall interested plummet, especially for the lesser media releases, like animation. I bought the Rebels figures from the basic line, and enjoyed them, but I'm not campaigning to get them in TVC, considering how few new sculpts they do each year. Same goes for Bad Batch and Resistance, I sorta lost interest somewhere along the way (though I never liked Resistance). Even with the Boba series, I really don't expect much of anything, and with so much Mando crossover, they'll likely cover the essentials and be done with it. We'll probably get the Wookie at least, maybe a Tusken retool to be the Chieftan, or a retool to get Pelli Motto made as a figure. When a brand-new figure with a few accessories runs $26.49, my interest is also diminished. They could probably retool the Wookie using an existing sculpt, or they'll do a brand new one with a couple big blasters and charge us TBS prices. These factors alone make wishlisting characters less appealing, because we're setting ourselves up for disappointment.

Reaction score
Of course they’d probably have to pack Drash and the one eyed guy in separate sets or the other set would never sell.
Honestly speaking it's the "other guys" I found to be more interesting visually, something about wearing a Doctor Who overcoat in SW I found to be kind of funny.

Apart from Krrsantan and Cad Bane, Hasbro may opt to skip much of BOBF altogether with so much on the horizon. If they do get into it some, then I believe the final episode/battle is where they'll draw from most. Kind of like how they've slowly built out the shootout from Mandalorian's Season 1 finale.
Those two stand the best shot as being made for a couple reasons, cool factor and established fan base. While some might not know Krrsantan he was in the comics and probably already has a niche fanbase because something about a Wookiee Bounty Hunter/Merc is interesting and cool. So seeing him in live action only increases that. Cad Bane needs no introduction. lol

That said I still would like to see some of the background characters from the show as the line is in desperate need of such uniqueness, so I hope it's not the only time we see those Aliens in the background as I would love me some Aqualish, Trandoshan, and Pyke Syndicate figures! I also feel they stand a better chance at getting made as they can be used in any myriad of displays or media while characters like Garsa not so much. As cool looking as she was the character is now dead and likely stands less chance getting made today then a dead character would have in the 80's.

This can't be expressed enough at how lacking the line is for "representation" if you will, it seems they've forgotten that SW consists of more than just OT and Current D+ media. Now I totally understand the lack of CF-99 due to needing all new molds and a tight budget to work with while trying to cover so much, especially with the wait and see attitude ever since sales decline for ST product. Not to mention the tight lipped LFL aspect and thus the whole approval process that almost seems even more stringent than when GL ran it. Plus it's not only about CF-99 but there were several background characters and Astromechs from Bad Batch I'd like especially Depa Billaba and Caleb Dume!
While those few are certainly possible it still leaves out getting a Kanan figure because he's now dead in this current time, and it also leaves Zeb as questionable. The two I probably want most next to Hera.
While I have no interest in most of R1 characters Krennic and Raddus are must haves for me, and Merrick should have happened long ago if he was just going to be a kitbash repaint!
The best silver lining is that the Andor series might push some of the Rogue One figures to get made.
Yes even though I'm not eh biggest fan of R1 there are few characters I liked and would welcome their opportunity to get made by appearing in a show I may not follow as closely as some others. Since it's a prequel set about the same era as Obi-wan though I wonder exactly who we would see in that era, obviously this show could debut Baze etc. Raddus maybe, Krennic though would be in a different Uniform and be much younger thus not R1 version, so likely only new character here. Which is fine but it does add the the ever growing list of wants. lol

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll see more of Merrick, Draven, and Raddus in the Andor series, as well as Bailand Mon Mothma coming in for a cameo. Now, we've got Merrick, but that would give the other characters a bump toward being made. I'm really of the opinion that the Andor series is going to be the sleeper hit similar to how Rogue One itself was.

Reaction score
Well at least with Andor there's no back story to ruin like their potentially is for Obi-Wan, we know almost nothing about Cassian's past other than brief comments made.

Reaction score
I agree about the line needing some uniqueness to it. Personally I'm completely over seeing mandalorian and Clone troopers.

The thing to remember about the Bad Batch is that those characters debuted a year before their show was out. They were in S7 of Clone Wars. We've already got Ahsoka and Maul from season 7 and we're getting Ahsoka's Clone trooper. Plus new articulation on figures like Bo Katan. We absolutely could at the very least have a Hunter by now.

Reaction score
64q5i3.jpg

With Boba O'Riley (Teenage Wasteland) sound chip, magnetized base "floating" ripcord Vespas, and swap-able limbs and "Mods"" 😄
With-- magnetized base "floating" ripcord Vespas, and swap-able limbs and "Mods"" 😄
... Boba O'Riley (Teenage Wasteland) sound chip,
Lol I like how despite such negative backlash towards them on the show, how positive (although some tongue-in-cheek) collectors can be about them and possible figures and vehicles - which was likley the incentive for their creation and inclusion.

Do we have the character names (and actors) fore all five principle Mods?
-Drash- Sophie Thatcher
-Skad- Jordan Bolger
-???

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think if they do any of the mods, it'll likely just be Drash/Sophie Thatcher and the one played by the dude named Thundercat.