Teeka ( Jawa Junk Trader ) - #OWK05

Reaction score
I liked the character on the show. Was one of the better comedic moments in the series imo. That said I’m not buying another jawa til they tool some new parts. It’s in the same category as BS astromechs imo. I bought the first one they put out and promptly sold him. 100% traffic cone cause of the stiff lower robes. They could do so much better now as far as engineering.

Reaction score
I liked the character on the show. Was one of the better comedic moments in the series imo. That said I’m not buying another jawa til they tool some new parts. It’s in the same category as BS astromechs imo. I bought the first one they put out and promptly sold him. 100% traffic cone cause of the stiff lower robes. They could do so much better now as far as engineering.
That's kind of how I feel.. I do love the Jawa figure, but have an army of the little buggers now and would need something more than this offering to buy more

Reaction score
WHAAATT ???

Teeka is already actually available over here in Austria and Germany at mulitple places 😊😊😊

Just need to wait a few more days, as I recently started to opt for monthly piles of items from my favourite source

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
If you were on the fence because of the $26.49 price, today would be a good day to pull the trigger @ $19.46 (25% off). Or, to cancel and re-order.

*Edit - I just realized I had $29.46, instead of $19.46. Whoops! 🤪

Last edited:
Reaction score
Target has increased the price of this to $27.99 online, which now lines up with the press release.

Reaction score
Love Jawa's but See you on the eventual clearance. Also, I prefer the cloth cape over the plastic melting candle look.

Reaction score
The character bio on the back of this figure is the biggest "We have no idea who this character is." I've ever seen, just a vague mention of OWK taking place 10 years after RoTS.

Reaction score
Interesting. I preordered this when it was on sale. My order status is "backordered", but it is available to pick up in local stores. I may have to see if I can get a store to honor my preorder price and then cancel the online order.

Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
I saw 12on the pegs today at my local target….. mat that set in….12 of these supreme peg warmers that are $32 plus tax- here in Massachusetts that’s over $33 for this outdated old Jawa with a piece of junk. If this is the new price point I’m out. This is a $20 figure and even at that price this would Greef Karga……. Hard.

Reaction score
Target sent both of my Jawa preorders with a sticker on the cardboard. Taking it off left both a residue and did some damage to box. Fortunetly I was able to return both and pick up a MIMB at Target. My last two orders from Target have come with very sticky stickers stuck on the cardboard. If they would put it on the plastic it could be removed easier.

Reaction score
Saw this at TRU today. $44.99 CDN. It was an easy pass for me but just letting those that do want this that it is out there in stores in Canada.

Reaction score
I like this new 6" Jawa, but the figure is overpriced @ $28 retail (U.S.). I know this is a Target exclusive, but it's still a rip-off.

The price would have been more justifiable if it was a 2-pack of Jawas, but just one of these smaller figures for $28?! Easy pass.

Reaction score
I agree on the over price. An added cloth robe and a exclusive droid would have made it special. Now it looks doomed for clearance.