StraightEdgeLukes 1/6 scale department

Reaction score
Maybe you remember my Micro Machines DIY cabinet which I presented here.

In the meantime, my 1/6 scale collection of Hot Toys figures may be worthwhile to be presented as well. I just finished enhancing the Detolfs. After DIY LED lighting and more, I just used matte black car foil to improve the look. Tell me what you think. I will probably post more updates on this thread, as I am still working on this. There is one more cabinet with 8 figures missing which I work on right now.

http://instagr.am/p/CEfONvtqCCF/
IG: Star.Wars.Collection

As it easy, and as I like the inline-presentation of Instagram on this forum, I'll just leave it here as an IG post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Beautifully arranged & displayed. Some free advice as to one addition...get yourself some of that peel off weatherproofing strips in black or grey, and line the edges. I was able to do 6 Detolf cases for $25 US, and boy does it cut out the dust. Wish I’d done it sooner. Loads of how-to videos on YouTube.

Reaction score
Looks cool! Nice setup!

Thanks! :)

Beautifully arranged & displayed. Some free advice as to one addition...get yourself some of that peel off weatherproofing strips in black or grey, and line the edges. I was able to do 6 Detolf cases for $25 US, and boy does it cut out the dust. Wish I’d done it sooner. Loads of how-to videos on YouTube.

All cabinets are dustproof already since the beginning. I'd go crazy without...

Nice display!! From a fellow edge Star Wars fan. 👍🏻

Yeah! So rare to see edgers among SW-fans...