Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2022

Reaction score
Let's be positive, things will be back to normal by 2022, we will attend Cele. to the best of our abilities and have fun! there's a lot of time to save up money(get the jobs back!) make costumes by the tons. But, this will be remembered as the "Year of the Covid". ( and... chaos and mayhem)

Reaction score
I have feeling that once the elections are over things will return to normalcy, at least the new normal.

The after effects of people being extremely cautions of others out of fear may last a while.

Reaction score
Let's not live in fear now! but the effects of this crud are going to last possibly, years before we can live life the way we knew before. Lets strive for the "old normal" but begin living in a cleaner world.

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble processing a refund?

i just get validation error every time I submit the request.

i contacted lyte and now it seems they cancelled my four day pass when I wanted my four single day tickets cancelled. Geez! I don’t even know now what tickets I have and what have been cancelled or where my refund is. Very confusing.

Reaction score
Sending out a plea to anyone who transferred their ticket to the 2022 con - I would love to get one of the Millennium Falcon Geeky Tiki Punchbowl sets, but I'm guessing they'll be gone by next Friday. Willing to pay $150 + shipping ($30 over cost). If possible, I'd prefer to have it shipped directly to me to save on double shipping cost and potential damage. Will pay via paypal immediately.

Reaction score
Sending out a plea to anyone who transferred their ticket to the 2022 con - I would love to get one of the Millennium Falcon Geeky Tiki Punchbowl sets, but I'm guessing they'll be gone by next Friday. Willing to pay $150 + shipping ($30 over cost). If possible, I'd prefer to have it shipped directly to me to save on double shipping cost and potential damage. Will pay via paypal immediately.
Even if you got a refund, you're still eligible for the early shopping window.

Reaction score
Even if you got a refund, you're still eligible for the early shopping window.
I never had a ticket at all, so to modify my plea - I will pay $150 + shipping to ANYONE who can purchase one of the MF Geeky Tiki punchbowls for me before they sell out.

Edited to update - A great member on here was able to help me get one!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just jumping in here as I feel I may need to attend a Star Wars Celebration again soon. I attended CIII in Indianapolis, CIV in LA, and CV in Orlando, but haven't been back... no real reason. 2022 will be 12 years since I've been to one and I just got the urge to go now. Hoping I can still get a ticket...

Reaction score
Just jumping in here as I feel I may need to attend a Star Wars Celebration again soon. I attended CIII in Indianapolis, CIV in LA, and CV in Orlando, but haven't been back... no real reason. 2022 will be 12 years since I've been to one and I just got the urge to go now. Hoping I can still get a ticket...
While Celebrations have greatly grown since CV (which was my 1st one), the excitement of attending is a must need for all of us. Hope you can make it to the next one.

Coz

Reaction score
I took this on 3/7/20. This may have been the last con in the world as of now. lol.

IMG_1390.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, that con was a month after I attended C2E2 in Chicago in Feb 2020.

I'm grateful that show happened before the madness began.

Reaction score
I was at C2E2 myself. Wasn't going to go with two other vacations planned that year. REALLY glad I went.

Everything started going down south really quick afterwards.

Reaction score
I kind of wish it wasn't Memorial Day weekend, flights are going to be very expensive.

Reaction score
Reed moved the date probably because Disney wants to make up for profits lost during the virus mess, May is a good time for this, even with restrictions! people will suffer greatly if the restrictions are not lifted, heat, crowds-with restrictions in place, masks in the heat, very long lines with restrictions in the heat and inside buildings! the costume restrictions! I got that notification minutes ago and if things don't change, I will refund my precious ticket, enough is enough.

Reaction score
Did anyone else see the news about the dates moving and for a few moments think that convention was going to be this month because I did.

Its not like I have tickets or anything I was just excited for new reveals.

Reaction score
Did anyone else see the news about the dates moving and for a few moments think that convention was going to be this month because I did.

Its not like I have tickets or anything I was just excited for new reveals.
You are not alone. I had to do a double-take and really read the year.

Reaction score
I got the notification earlier this morning. let's hope all the virus restrictions are gone by the time Cele. opens in May. we're here to have fun, not labor.

Reaction score
I really would like to know WHY they moved the dates. That is Memorial Day Weekend and the Airfares and Hotels will be Expensive. I'm going earlier on the 21st and coming home on June 4th now. My Family is going to ENJOY Disneyland and stay in our Disney Timeshare out there. My wife said maybe it was moved up since the original dates were too close to D23. My wife and I were planning on attending that show but now we'll need to make a second trip out to the west coast in September. Oh Well at least it's a little closer now !!!!!!

Reaction score
They moved the dates because it's a holiday and Disney wants to make up for lost profits of the last year due to the virus trouble. what better way to profit than have several of your franchises having events going on at the same time.

Reaction score
I also suspect that since the D23 Expo is scheduled September 9-11, 2022, Disney didn't want 2 big shows back-to-back, or they didn't think they could handle 2 big shows that close to each other.

Plus, getting more money earlier in the year probably was appealing. As for Memorial Day Weekend, not a great choice, but weekend slots at convention center are pretty limited.

Reaction score
Ah! but now we can get back to normal! gone with the masks! gone with the virus-suddenly! Antman, with the virus disruption in revenue for a year(or so) and with the restrictions being removed(I wonder if the businesses knew about this earlier?) lots of money can now be made during Memorial Day. If there are people out there who cannot return to pre-virus life, I feel sorry for them. Let's get pumped!

Reaction score
Here's info on hotel block, via Celebration site. (Apparently, emails with the info are being sent out too.)

We’re thrilled to announce that the official Star Wars Celebration hotel reservation portal will open soon for Star Wars Celebration ticket holders.
  • Jedi Master VIP ticket holders will have access to official room blocks on June 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm PT
  • All other ticket holders will have access to official room blocks on June 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm PT
  • Official room blocks will open to the general public on June 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm PT
Star Wars Celebration works directly with Connections Housing to offer the best room rates available at a wide selection of hotels near the Anaheim Convention Center. Please note: The Connections Housing call center will open on June 1st.
Jedi Master VIP ticket holders should receive an email from Star Wars Celebration on June 1st with more information on how to access the official Star Wars Celebration hotel reservation portal. All other current ticket holders will receive an email on June 3rd.