Sideshow Darth Maul Mythos statue 2020

Reaction score
Got this email on Thursday the 21st:

" Your Darth Maul Mythos Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 4 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Monday, January 25, 2021. "

So soon, very soon my galaxy will be remade.

Only odd thing about their description of the statue is that its TPM bio description of the character and not really the era this statue respresents. Since its obviously he's using part of Savage Opress's lightsaber and part of his original and toppling a Darth Sidious statue as he's clearly at war against his former master. Which is TCW/SOD/Rebels and beyond Maul.

Reaction score
Only odd thing about their description of the statue is that its TPM bio description of the character and not really the era this statue respresents. Since its obviously he's using part of Savage Opress's lightsaber and part of his original and toppling a Darth Sidious statue as he's clearly at war against his former master. Which is TCW/SOD/Rebels and beyond Maul.
Not to mention he has mechanical legs haha.
I got the same email yesterday, can't wait to get my Maul on.

Reaction score
This and Asajj were supposed to be delivered and stated “out for delivery” and still nothing. Will post pics once I get them. Till then I’m staring out the window.

Reaction score
Just got mine delviered, havent opened it yet cause I need a curio cabinet,lol.

Reaction score
Great pics, he really came out great.

What head you going with?
When I do display short horns, I love the long horns but that was spider legs Maul
I packed it back up till we move this year haha. It sucks but my whole collection is boxed up and ready for action at a future location.
When I get Sidious I think I may have someone make a custom Sidious portrait so it would display more for Clone Wars then ROTS.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Looks absolutely fantastic guys, thanks for sharing the beautiful pics. I’m in for sure, was just hoping to find some type of a coupon before taking the plunge!

Reaction score
SideShow really knocked this one out of the park. I knew it was an instant buy for me, from the moment I first saw it.

I am wondering where they go next with this Mythos line? Obviously the original 5 had some unbelievable contributions to this lineup!

Reaction score
SideShow really knocked this one out of the park. I knew it was an instant buy for me, from the moment I first saw it.

I am wondering where they go next with this Mythos line? Obviously the original 5 had some unbelievable contributions to this lineup!
We've had so many dark side characters with Obi-Wan, in both lines, being our only Light Side character.

Personally hoping for Mythos General Skywalker to pair up with Kenobi, this hobby needs more Anakin merch.

Reaction score

I'm hoping that they do a Thrawn or Revan mythos.