Sci-Fi Titaniums

Reaction score
Any fans here of the early 00s TV series Farscape or Andromeda? I'd love to see some of the ships from those shows in die cast form; particularly the Andromeda Ascendant:

View attachment 372888

I don't think either property had much merch released; just short lived action figure lines. No spaceships. :cry:
Funny that Andromeda should be mentioned. My wife bought 2 shapeway models for Christmas and painted them for me. Andromeda Ascendant and Ha'tak Mothership. Both are around the 3-4 inch scale. Yes both can use extra paint details. I'm just overly ecstatic i can add these to my collection finallyScreenshot_20210104-174515_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210104-175147_Photos.jpg

Reaction score
Somebody did a real high end version of Moya from Farscape, but Moya and her son, Talon, are the only ships that I really remember standing out from that series.
I'd love to see Moya, Talon, the Peacekeeper cruiser and fighter, and of course John Crichton's Farscape One, the show's namesake!

I liked the first season of Andromeda, but it fell apart quickly after that. I did like the ship design. There is a seller (3Dimageshop) on Etsy who makes 3D printed version of the Andromeda and other spacecraft. I've thought about buying one of his B5 or Blackhole models.

View attachment 372925
Thanks for the tip about the Etsy vendor; that Andromeda looks great! I'll have to pick one up.

*I agree with you about the show's quality declining after the 1st season

Reaction score
I watched it for the first time las year and I'm in total agreement. I struggled with it, a lot. I don't know what they were thinking in that last season.

Reaction score
Not ship related, but Eaglemoss has put up the Rick and Morty figurines for order. I wouldn't mind Rick's ship and maybe some of the alien ships, but I don't know if I'm going to go for the figures. I still enjoy the show, but it's kind of lost its luster.

Reaction score
Dark Horse have a trio of ships planned for release this year

First up is a rerelease and I believe repaint of the Normandy SR2

SR2.jpg

Then there's the Terran Battlecruiser

Terran.jpg

We saw this a couple of years ago at a much higher spec and price

And finally, something I don't know anything about.... the Starcraft Protoss Carrier

Starcraft Protoss Carrier.jpg

The first two are due for release in Feb, at $49.00 dollars and the Carrier is due out in July for a whopping $119 ! A huge 18 inch version was advertised last October, but that was going for over $200

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dark Horse have a trio of ships planned for release this year

First up is a rerelease and I believe repaint of the Normandy SR2

View attachment 376396

Then there's the Terran Battlecruiser

View attachment 376397

The first two are due for release in Feb, at $49.00 dollars and the Carrier is due out in July for a whopping $119 ! A huge 18 inch version was advertised last October, but that was going for over $200
Very much like that Normandy and Battlecruiser, I just hope that the prices here in the UK are reasonable. Dark Horse do some quite nice ships but it wouldn't surprise me if they end up closer to £50 rather than the £35 they 'should' be.

Edit: Yep. Seems I'm right. £45 on the Blizzard EU store, with £5 postage. Only other one i can find is £60. Great.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Normandy SR-2 paint job is still wrong, which is astonishing since they've had years to fix it. The grey on the ship is wayyyyy to light - here's a good comparison of the small model versus the larger deluxe model which has the correct colouring

Reaction score
EM's just shown the Eagle One Transporter from their upcoming Space: 1999 starships and vehicles line, and it's due in July.
It's ~250 mm/10 inches long and costs $79.95/€69.99/£59.99. Pics from Space.com:

View media item 399938
View media item 399935
View media item 399937
View media item 399936
View media item 399939

Last edited:
Reaction score
Twice the size I think, but doesnt look quite as detailed as the Product Enterprise version from 2005. Whether the Sixteen 12's will be that detailed, I can't tell from the images I've seen Rodders

Reaction score
Think that Sixteen 12 are doing the 5.5-inch set (as my learned colleague Boris mentioned), 12-inch Eagles (same as Product Enterprise) in various permutations, and a ginormous bespoke 44-inch Eagle.

From these pics, I'm thinking that EM's looks somewhat less sharply detailed than 16/12's but then again, it's quite a bit less expensive. A 12-inch 16/12 diecast Eagle with another ship/vehicle usually costs ~$320, versus ~$160 for two of these.

As usual, I'm hoping against hope that EM does this stuff in 5-inch scale, but I'm ain't holding my breath, must say.
So I'll be glad to get 3 of the small 16/12 Eagles, they've been a long time comin'. ;)

Reaction score
Found the MOTU Battle Ram at Target this weekend. Very nice, but the plastic circular piece (screw cover?) doesn't match the blue color of the rest of the vehicle. I wonder if a World's Smallest He-Man can ride it. I wasn't going to buy those World's Small figures, but now I might to go along with these.

IMG_20210502_085810545.jpgIMG_20210502_085836361.jpg

Reaction score
I'm soooo bummed EM's Space 1999 stuff is so yuge, so glad 16/12 are doing small stuff!

Zut alors! After releasing these 3 test issues (plus the ISD) last autumn, Altaya (DeAgostini brand) is releasing a new SW starships partwork in France!
These are larger than the earlier DA ships, ~15 cm/6" versus ~10 cm/4" (which is not a good thing for me!) and have stands rather than diorama boxes, obviously. Oh, and note it's a TFA Falcon in the test and a pic of the OT one on the site.

Many thanks to Darkmatt for helping to dig up more info about these. :cool:

2020 test issues:

View media item 400281
View media item 400280
View media item 400279
View media item 400278
View media item 400277
View media item 400276
View media item 400275
View media item 400312
View media item 400311
View media item 400310

Turns out the website's just launched for an August debut so the test must've gone well. After the first two, these will be offered for ~19 euros a pop.

View media item 400303
View media item 400307
View media item 400308
View media item 400306
View media item 400314
View media item 400305
View media item 400309
View media item 400313
No word on availability outside of France just yet but I'd LOVE a Starkiller Base. And I hope they suss out how to do a better DS2 than last time! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmmm. The AT-AT looks like the exact same image as the old DA one, but I'm guessing that's just a placeholder. Like you, I'd rather they be Titanium-sized, but I'll still pick up a few.

Reaction score
nice find. Gonna have to pick me up both Millennium Falcons. I’ll keep my eye out for a Solo Falcon as well.

The encyclopaedia looks like it builds up quite nicely.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am quite excited for this new line. They def. deserve their own thread, so maybe a mod can transform your posting to a unique thread dealing with this line? I was just about to start one, as I missed your posting hiding in this "Scifi"-thread. :)

As many line from Altaya / DeAgostini are released in more countries within Europe, I am confident that this one will be available in Germany next year.

Reaction score
Much like with DeAgostini I am just going to cherry pick ships that have never been released before.

I have no use for another (times however many I already have of a ship) Falcon, X-wing, etc. etc.

Definitely would want the DS2 and Starkiller, and of course it is great to have another line available.

Now the question is how to get them in Canada, and what the price will be as well.

Reaction score
Be nice to see Eaglemoss pick this up. I'm hoping for some new ships in addition to the old favourites.

I'd love to see the Stinger Mantis from Jedi: Fallen Order or perhaps some of the ships from TOR.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am quite excited for this new line. They def. deserve their own thread, so maybe a mod can transform your posting to a unique thread dealing with this line? I was just about to start one, as I missed your posting hiding in this "Scifi"-thread. :)
Guys, I started a thread dealing with this line, in order to give it more exposure. Head over there, and take your postings with you. :)

Reaction score
So excited by these!

From what I can work out from google translate, if you subsicribe you Reys speeder free with your 10th shipment, possibly Lukes Landspeeder as a subscriber gift, and if you pay extra per month for a premium subscription, you either get or get the chance to order the Death Star II and Starkiller Base.
You get some Ralph McQuarrie prints too

Reaction score
First render of the X-Jet from the mainline HW Screen Time series, first spotted by our Boris, cheers, mate. :)
Not too surprised that it's not the version from the first films but I'd still be chuffed to get one of these for a buck and change. Expect we'll probably get a deluxe Entertainment version at some point, too.

View media item 400359
View media item 400358

Reaction score
Somehow this line has drawn me in over the years.

It started with the Milano from GOTG, and went from there. Now I have way more entertainment vehicles than I ever thought I would, especially the cheapie $1.50(CDN) ones here in the great white North.

That and stupid (ha) Batman and his rogues gallery of vehicles.

Either way, keep them coming HW, I'm addicted and I need my next fix.

Reaction score
First render of the X-Jet from the mainline HW Screen Time series, first spotted by our Boris, cheers, mate. :)
Not too surprised that it's not the version from the first films but I'd still be chuffed to get one of these for a buck and change. Expect we'll probably get a deluxe Entertainment version at some point, too.

View media item 400359
View media item 400358
Interesting that well get a Mario cart in the mainline which I assume will be sans Mario. I wonder if it will share parts with the premium releases or be a new casting all together. The Landspeeder ended up being a completely new casting compared to the HW Starships release.

Reaction score
Man they love those bat-repaints don't they?

I haven't seen the blue Tron version yet, but I did get the original and the light grey versions.

Reaction score
I think Hot Wheels has a Batman casting of some sort in every case now. Not even exaggerating.
Yeah they definitely do include one every wave. I blame that for my inexplicable collection. Somehow over the years I have managed to accumulate more than 20 of the cheap Bat vehicles, in various colours.