Recent Non-Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Reaction score
Nice pick up... Mark Addy has been one that I have been looking for for a while. Although, I have not been actively looking. Now this makes me want to. I have about 6 from GoT that I am looking for...
Thanks for posting.

Reaction score
Nice pick up... Mark Addy has been one that I have been looking for for a while. Although, I have not been actively looking. Now this makes me want to. I have about 6 from GoT that I am looking for...
Thanks for posting.
That was the same for me. I've always wanted to get him but never actively looked. Always liked his character in a Knight's Tale and of course GOT. Great character actor

Reaction score
he is awesome, loved him in that sitcom Still Standing, w/ forever smoking Jami Gertz- but who better to play Robert B, ...brilliant actor.
That was the same for me. I've always wanted to get him but never actively looked. Always liked his character in a Knight's Tale and of course GOT. Great character actor

Reaction score
Englund lists at 80. for RICC, photos most likely aren't included anymore either. My 90's Englund sigs (yes, sigs) were included in the admission to the event and I last met w/ him in CT 2009-and paid 30. for sig/table photo. ALL signers are jacked up, and w/ combos or ops rates. Man, times have changed fast, but it seems to me cons aren't "cult" any more-everybody and their mother goes to them now, EVERYBODY! You'd think that'd keep the door fees down but naaaaaaa, crazy talk.
Yes Robert Englund pricing has gone up. He was at Silicon Valley Comic Con earlier this year and he was charging $80.00 per sig and his line was always busy. I remember paying $35.00 per sig.

Last edited:

mjb

Reaction score
I remember paying like 30 for him. Its the sign of our times. I mean if zombie number 6 from the walking dead can get $40.00 way not 80.00 for Robert E.

Reaction score
exactly... hard to believe too that Robert is 70 yrs old now, got a few Elm st flix on the Halloween roster this next week, he's truly one of the greats. VO performers are really raking it in these days too, they seem to dominate some events.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last weekend I drove a good two and a half hours to Super Megafest to add Edward James Olmos to my Blade Runner poster. I went on Sunday and got there right when they opened. I got to his table just as he did, got it signed up, and turned around and drove home! Seemed like a decent, old school show, though. Turned out nice:

Reaction score
Last weekend I drove a good two and a half hours to Super Megafest to add Edward James Olmos to my Blade Runner poster. I went on Sunday and got there right when they opened. I got to his table just as he did, got it signed up, and turned around and drove home! Seemed like a decent, old school show, though. Turned out nice:

Congrats! Olmos is awesome! 2.5 hrs is nothing. I drove to nashville walker stalker just for sarah wayne callies. Got it, turned around and drove back to florida. :)

Reaction score
This finally came in the mail. I've been after a Ronald Lacey autographed Raiders photo for years. One of my ultimate grail pieces.

Reaction score
Harrison ford signed half sheet. It's absolutely stunning in person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
picked up one of my most wanted items, Bill Bixby on an Incredible Hulk photo. Need to add Ferrigno and maybe Stan Lee. the lines are from my scanner

Last edited:
Reaction score
Added some signatures for my Indiana Jones collection and one for my Jurrasic Park collection.
Michael Sheard signed books

Don Fellows signed playbill

Bob Peck signed playbill

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's been a good month for Scarlett items for me.

First, a good friend was ready to part with his 10+ year long Vanity Fair cover project, and I was happy to add it to my collection! In addition to Scarlett, it has some big names like Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Salma Hayek, Naomi Watts, etc.

Next, I present a cast-signed 27x40 Civil War poster with more Avengers than those who even starred in the movie! In addition to a perfect full Scarlett signature, it's also got Evans, Hemsworth, Ruffalo, Downey, Cheadle, and even Brie Larson for future installments!

Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys leave Pete alone. His AOL dialup is experiencing technical difficulties and he cannot login to defend himself

Reaction score
and for your information my dial-up and my flip-phone are working just fine. I just choose not to use them.
LOL!! K9 was just talking to Yip and I about this few days ago, come on SWAU, we are all waiting for you.

P.S. yes, K9 finally got the figure and couldn't stop touching himself >_<

Reaction score
recent pick ups

Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot from Ace comic con
Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Jason Mamoa from Ace comic con
Aerosmith photo, missing Brad Whitford
Betty Paige and Bunny Yeager

Last edited:
Reaction score
couple pick ups

added Lou Ferrigno and Stan Lee to a photo that was already signed by Bill Bixby.

Bale / Hathaway

Reaction score
So I find myself really narrowing down what I collect latley. So here are some 16x20's from the past month of my favorite ladies.

Katheryn Winnick

Laura Vandervoort

Summer Glau

Camilla Luddington

Jessica Chastain

Reaction score
So... anyone else have as much trouble at Fan Expo Dallas as I did? I'll post pics later but hauls include

-Ben Affleck/Jason Momoa Justice League piece
-Chuck Norris signed book
-Drew Struzan and Tom Wilson on a BttF print tri-print
-Two signed pictures from Josh Keaton as Spider-Man and Revolver Ocelot. I went for him because the convention was closing and I was unable to meet half the people I wanted to.

Honestly, in the future, I might as well do send ins for guests attending multiple Fan Expo shows, because given how often they were capping off lines, there's no way I was going to get everyone I wanted. I gave up on Goldblum within an hour at the show.

Reaction score
So... anyone else have as much trouble at Fan Expo Dallas as I did? I'll post pics later but hauls include

-Ben Affleck/Jason Momoa Justice League piece
-Chuck Norris signed book
-Drew Struzan and Tom Wilson on a BttF print tri-print
-Two signed pictures from Josh Keaton as Spider-Man and Revolver Ocelot. I went for him because the convention was closing and I was unable to meet half the people I wanted to.

Honestly, in the future, I might as well do send ins for guests attending multiple Fan Expo shows, because given how often they were capping off lines, there's no way I was going to get everyone I wanted. I gave up on Goldblum within an hour at the show.
I didn't have too many problems. Nothing I'm not used too. I only picked up two autographs this time around. Billy Dee Williams and Morena Baccarin. Billy's line wasn't too bad, I got him on Friday (his 81[SUP]st[/SUP] birthday). Morena's line I had to get a ticket to come back later as they capped her line for photo ops. I didn't bother with any others, I was leaning towards Val Kilmer but he left early on Friday, so that saved me money. Couldn't afford to go crazy this year. In the past I've done the send-ins via OP if its someone I think the line will be too long or someone I've already met and just wanted to get another signature on a different project and I don't care where they sign it. The layout of the floor this year was soooo much better than last year. Not sure if attendance was down on Saturday from last year but it was easier to move around.

Reaction score
I didn't have too many problems. Nothing I'm not used too. I only picked up two autographs this time around. Billy Dee Williams and Morena Baccarin. Billy's line wasn't too bad, I got him on Friday (his 81[SUP]st[/SUP] birthday). Morena's line I had to get a ticket to come back later as they capped her line for photo ops. I didn't bother with any others, I was leaning towards Val Kilmer but he left early on Friday, so that saved me money. Couldn't afford to go crazy this year. In the past I've done the send-ins via OP if its someone I think the line will be too long or someone I've already met and just wanted to get another signature on a different project and I don't care where they sign it. The layout of the floor this year was soooo much better than last year. Not sure if attendance was down on Saturday from last year but it was easier to move around.
Couldn't meet Billy cause he was capped on Friday. Minor issues on Saturday, but by the time my friends and I got in line, didn't take fairly long to get our sigs. I know it only takes away the value, but at least he personalized...

Reaction score
I actually started the first version of this thread I think 15 years ago. I just checked and i got a notification on this post, it was 2 years since the last post in topic?