Recent Acquisitions!

Reaction score
The long pictures were Euro store exclusives, which store I'm not sure but had a limited run. The cards missing the logo or title I'm not sure and keep meaning to look that up. Now I'm into getting variants on green I'm seeing a fair few like the above pictured Bib missing the card title.

Reaction score
The figure came out 20 years ago, but I finally added a Wuher to my collection! The likeness is great, and I highly doubt he'll ever get another sculpt. They repainted him during Saga, but the original POTF2 figure looks so much better! Fantastic character likeness.

Reaction score
I recently bought this, although I’m not exactly sure why. It’s such a unique and unlikely item. I don’t plan on opening it!
1602832819676.jpeg

Reaction score
Bought the EU speeder bike with rebel pilot - such a cool design that I've never owned. I can imagine the speeder being used in the Mandalorian series or something. The pilot is very retro, he could have walked out of the Droids cartoon or the Holiday Special animated short. Its great to be able to appreciate these basic figures (for the first time) all these years later.

Reaction score
Well I have a long way to go still, But I have obtained a few of them so far. Have them all at MOC though and in cases.
Will keep adding more to the list as I get them.

1. POTF C3-PO RED CARD #521785.00
2. POTF R2-D2 RED CARD #521787.00
3. POTF YODA RED CARD #527603.00
4. POTF BEN OBI-WAN KENOBI RED CARD (RARE LONG) #521791.00
5. POTF LUKE SKYWALKER X WING GEAR RED CARD (RARE LONG) #526517.00
6. POTF LUKE SKYWALKER DAGOBAH RED CARD (RARE LONG) #527601.00
7. POTF LUKE SKYWALKER GRAPPLING RED CARD (RARE LONG} #521781.00
8. POTF DARTH VADER REMOVABLE CAPE RED CARD (RARE SHORT) #521783.00LT

1. POTF DARTH VADER HOLO GREEN CARD
2. POTF HAN SOLO ENDOR GEAR HOLO GREEN CARD
3. POTF CHEWBACCA HOLO GREEN CARD
4. POTF RESPIN HAN SOLO HOLO GREEN CARD
5. POTF LANDO CALRISSIAN AS SKIFF GUARD HOLO GREEN CARD
6. POTF ADIMIRAL ACKBAR HOLO GREEN CARD
7. POTF 2-1B MEDIC DROID HOLO GREEN CARD
8. POTF EV-9D9 HOLO GREEN CARD
9. POTF GARIDAN LONG BEARD HOLO GREEN CARD
10. POTF HOTH REBEL SOLDIER HOLO GREEN CARD
11. POTF DENGAR HOLO GREEN CARD
12. POTF PRINCESS LEIA HOLO GREEN CARD
13. POTF EMPERIOR ROYAL GUARD HOLO GREEN CARD
14. POTF 4-LOM HOLO GREEN CARD
15. POTF BOSSK HOLO GREEN CARD
16. POTF GREEDO HOLO GREEN CARD
17. POTF PONDA BABA HOLO GREEN CARD
18. POTF NIEN NUNB HOLO GREEN CARD
19. POTF REBEL FLEET TROOPER HOLO GREEN CARD
20. POTF SAELT MARAE YAK FACE HOLO GREEN CARD
21. POTF SAND TROOPER HOLO GREEN CARD
22. POTF WEEQUAY HOLO GREEN CARD
23. POTF YODA HOLO GREEN CARD
24. POTF BIB FORTUNA HOLO GREEN CARD
25. POTF EMPERIOR PALPATINE HOLO GREEN CARD

I wasn't gonna do the freeze frame line to but I guess that has changed. Got all these for $20 out door no tax.
There is a shop not far from where I live the old man that I have known for a long time deals mainly in nascar memorabilia but has
all kinds of other stuff as well. I think I did good if you ask me. All are MOC to and I have them in cases as well. Will keep adding more
to the list if I get anymore of them down the road.

1. POTF PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME
2. POTF SAELT MARAE YAK FACE GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME
3. POTF ZUCKASS GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME
4. POTF ENDOR REBEL SOLDIER GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME
5. POTF GARIDAN GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME
6. POTF BESPIN HAN SOLO GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME
7. POTF HOTH REBEL SOLDIER GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME
8. POTF BESPIN LUKE SKYWALKER GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME
9. POTF PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA AS PRISONER GREEN CARD FREEZE FRAME

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recently plugged one of the last holes in my PotF2 collection: Mynock Hunt! Found it at Book-Off for 15 bucks. I proudly liberated them from their plastic prison. The masks and the Mynock fit into the modern aesthetic. I tested the masks on their contemporary versions, and they all fit!

Reaction score
Managed to get an Imperial Sentinel, moc, for right around $10 and change, shipped. I've wanted a reasonably priced one for a while for his similarity to Atha Prime.

Reaction score
Scored a pair of Jawas (no blasters) for $4. Set them at the base of my desk lamp and it works just right that the eyes are always glowing.

Reaction score
This is my first post, i just picked up a potf Bossk on Italian card. Does anyone know how rare it is and why? Any help would be great.

Reaction score
I bought my very first EV-9D9 (With Datapad) today at a great little store in Wallingford, CT: @thistoylife (on Instagram & Facebook).

I'll have to remember to post a pic. Can't forget I can do this now! :cool:

Thanks to fellow CT collectors @GuardsOnCards and @DarkLordDooku for directing me to this place! I'll be visiting often! (y)(y)
Awesome pick ups! Thank you again @DarkLordDooku for the initial tip! Bobby’s super knowledgeable and a really nice guy too, I can’t wait to get back up there next month. Maybe when this pandemic eases off we start a Scummer’s Connecticut Chapter and meet up there. First round of drinks on me!

Reaction score
This is my first post, i just picked up a potf Bossk on Italian card. Does anyone know how rare it is and why? Any help would be great.
I think these are slightly more uncommon than the Long Picture Cards. Hasbro released such a variety of cards throughout the US and Europe and, I'm guessing, got lazy in Asia (just slapped a sticker on the back). I see them once in a blue moon on eBay but you'll be waiting a while for one to pop on. I LOVE these POTF2 card variants but have restricted myself to Royal Guards for space reasons

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think these are slightly more uncommon than the Long Picture Cards. Hasbro released such a variety of cards throughout the US and Europe and, I'm guessing, got lazy in Asia (just slapped a sticker on the back). I see them once in a blue moon on eBay but you'll be waiting a while for one to pop on. I LOVE these POTF2 card variants but have restricted myself to Royal Guards for space reasons
I am interested in seeing your Potf2 ERG variants. Do you have any pictures of them?