Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Reaction score
If anybody in the states is still looking for Galvatron w/ fixed shoulders (like I was), check your local Targets. Stopped into mine (north Seattle area) to pick up some additional Xmas gifts, and there was a shelf full of 20+ Galvatrons (and equal amounts of Magnus) in the front of the store, and most had the fixed shoulders (only one had the incorrect shoulders). Best of all, they're on sale for $35 from now until the 24th!

Reaction score
If anybody in the states is still looking for Galvatron w/ fixed shoulders (like I was), check your local Targets. Stopped into mine (north Seattle area) to pick up some additional Xmas gifts, and there was a shelf full of 20+ Galvatrons (and equal amounts of Magnus) in the front of the store, and most had the fixed shoulders (only one had the incorrect shoulders). Best of all, they're on sale for $35 from now until the 24th!
I suspect the one with incorrect shoulders may have been a return.

Reaction score
Found Blaster at Walmart today and have to say it's still a great feeling finding something you're actively looking for in the wild! I haven't found anything I actually needed in over three years at retail, and this moment brought back all those feels from the mid 2K era I was having with Star Wars.

Reaction score
This one has tempted me just for the Throne reuse with Megs and Galvatron, but I'm still hesitant to pay $54 for a Voyager class figure.

Reaction score
This one has tempted me just for the Throne reuse with Megs and Galvatron, but I'm still hesitant to pay $54 for a Voyager class figure.
Siege Megs fits on the throne perfectly. I missed out on the Earthrise Screamer, so the grabbing SS86 version was a no brainer, but it's hard to recommend to anyone for just the new accessories alone. 20220216_001006.jpg

Reaction score
Transformers Legacy Bulkhead arrived and what a figure he is. Looks amazing and the articulation is just off the scale. 10/10

bulk.jpgbulk1.jpg

Reaction score
The design does look neat, I'm just not into the character nor the Transformers Prime show in general.

Perceptor arrived from Pulse on Friday and I will say the smaller window box is definitely a reason to open these now versus being able to display MIB with the old packaging.

Reaction score
The new Legacy packaging sucks from a displaying the figure and protecting it point of view. Very easy to tear the cardboard when opening the box.

Reaction score
He's an exceptionally well done bot and I really like this version the best! Though I got his SS86 version due to the packaging design with larger window. I also got one non mint form EE to display loose. I didn't know they were going to reissue him again in Legacy that fees like overkill to me.

I recently got the Target Silverstreak which is just another repaint of Bluestreak/Smokescreen but I really like the deco as well as a 280Z fan in general.