Recent Acquisitions - The Black Collection 3.75" (2013)

Reaction score
Every time you guys find something at Ross you are rubbing it in haha

we have Marshall’s or Burlington Coat Factory. Best I’ve ever done was 5 royal guards at Burlington for 2.99 each.
That' still a good find IMO. I rarely find anything at Marshall's around here and Burlington has never had anything I wanted to buy (best I've seen there was 6" Jyn and Krennic for like 10 bucks). I've got an ever growing list of discount stores I stop by...as well as an ever expanding radius I am willing to drive to hit as many as possible haha.
Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Burlington, DD's, Five Below, Bealls, Bargain Hunt, Ollie's, Tuesday Morning, Rose's/Maxway, Big Lots. I have never spent more than 6-8 hours driving around though, and can stop anytime!

Reaction score
Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader on eBay for only $12! The VC re-release of this guy really helped bring the secondary market prices for the original release down!

Reaction score
Just got my second Walmart-exclusive TBS figure, but purchased it from Skyward Fun Supply (great online retailer; check 'em out).

They had one First Order Stormtrooper Executioner left, so I grabbed him. I'd like to think he'd have eventually found his way into TVC, but I doubt it'll happen now. Glad to have gotten this trooper variation while I could. (y)

Reaction score
Got Princess Leia Organa (D'Qar) today at @thistoylife, a great little store in Wallingford, CT. Thanks for fellow 'Scummers and CT fellows @GuardsOnCards and @DarkLordDooku for directing me. I'll be visiting often.

I've been looking forward to finding this fig for awhile. Doesn't look like Hasbro will be getting around to this one for TVC anytime soon. It would need the "photo real" treatment first, but we do need an ST General Leia in the collection.