Phase 1 Clonetroopers 4 Pack

Reaction score
They are all from the "Bad Batch" Amazon set
cool, i do not need to 2nd guess my decision to skip the clone 4 pk then but i assume the blue Lt's the mean frown is the unpainted BB elite sculpt and diff hair color on other/s

Reaction score
cool, i do not need to 2nd guess my decision to skip the clone 4 pk then but i assume the blue Lt's the mean frown is the unpainted BB elite sculpt and diff hair color on other/s

The Elite guy didn't have a removable helmet.

I actually think one of them might be from the 501st re-release. I don't know they all look the same 😉

Reaction score
Elite does have a sculpt, but helmet is glued on. there are pics online that show w/ it removed I should try to find it again
Some have a slight difference like the blue LT has a definate angry frown compared to the grunts, and BB may have lighter color hair

Reaction score
I opened up my Rex and Elite Squad Trooper so far
I removed the helmet on the Elite Squad Trooper. I'm debating whether to just stick another Random head on there and painting up that Rex head to put on the VC one's body that I have the poncho on.

6VP8LEK.jpg
found it. this unpainted elite troop does look to be the blue AOTC LT from 4 pk

Reaction score
If this was basically a "redo" of the EE pack from 2005 with the Captain, Lt., Sgt etc color markings I would have bit. As it is I already have TONS of that basic Clone and the LT

Reaction score
so true, a 4pk of each colored officer would've been a no brainer, now it's a hasbro fail as they did not to see it from fan's POV. Heck, if blue was red or yellow, i may likely would've bought a set, but blue or green alone wasnt too thrilling

Reaction score
I used to get Phase 1 but it was just too expensive and all the different exclusives and the inconsistency of the officers that I just decided not to get them. I have few left but not actively getting new ones.

If they released 2 sets, one with all the officer colors and one with just plain white ones, I might have ordered them but not when they only release one officer and who knows when they'll get to the others.

Reaction score
I hope the angry faced sculpt finds its way onto a new clone soon. I don't want to buy the set just for 1 head sculpt. I did that for stormtrooper 4pkfor thesandtrooper/officer but at least the 2 helmets from tat. Fett fit onto 2of those stormtroopers so that took a a little sting out of the purchase.

Reaction score
I have a hunch we'll see it again, possibly for the Captain, Commander and Sgt. sets though. lol
While neat alternate I think it looks to Grumpy to be widely used, so limit it to an Officer or maybe a Commando like Scorch?

Reaction score
I like the idea of individualized head-sculpts on these packs a lot, but Hasbro seriously needs to redesign the PI and PII clone trooper bodies and offer pegged helmets instead of removable ones for me to bite.

Reaction score
Funnily enough, they actually put the right helmet on the correct phase Clone armored body for a change. They screwed up big time using this buck for all the Phase II's that have the neck seal collars ,lol.

Reaction score
Maybe if they spit out enough of these repaints it will lead to an all new Clone mold with the new hips one day, maybe even slightly thicker legs too.

Reaction score
As yet another alternative to get yellow and red released, do a former sdcc/target style 3 pk w/ green would also be welcomed.

Or in lieu of green, repack tvc kit fisto or Fi-Ek Sirch (Jedi Knight)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I realize these sets are what the are and I'm glad that Hasbro has carved out a niche troop building finally.

Though I do miss the days of those Target Order 66 2-pks that feature a Clone, Jedi and/or BD's. They really could bring back this concept for repacks rather than littering up the basic line, it would be the perfect opportunity to put Pablo Jill, Kit Fisto, Tarados Gon, Fi-Ek Sirch Jocasta Nu out again as well as some more Clones and various Battle Droids. Not to mention the possible kitbashing or retools to create new Jedi, liked that Twilek Jedi they released but would have loved a better articulated one!

Still feel Zett Jukassa should get an update and they could reuse the mold for Caleb Dume or a 2-pk with Depa Billaba kitbash using Bultar Swan. it's a crying shame the Thome mold was only used once, it could have been a good base for Cin Drallig needing only a new leg and head.

If there was one figure I wished was made during the 07-12 era it would have to be Qui-Gon in training outfit, it would have really looked great articulated. Second would be Luke in Imperial Guard disguise. And for pipe dreams it would be nice to see Kyle Katarn or Coleman Trebor reissued in some format.

Oops sorry for getting carried away, went from Clones to Jedi real quick!

Reaction score
I realize these sets are what the are and I'm glad that Hasbro has carved out a niche troop building finally.

Though I do miss the days of those Target Order 66 2-pks that feature a Clone, Jedi and/or BD's. They really could bring back this concept for repacks rather than littering up the basic line, it would be the perfect opportunity to put Pablo Jill, Kit Fisto, Tarados Gon, Fi-Ek Sirch Jocasta Nu out again as well as some more Clones and various Battle Droids. Not to mention the possible kitbashing or retools to create new Jedi, liked that Twilek Jedi they released but would have loved a better articulated one!

Still feel Zett Jukassa should get an update and they could reuse the mold for Caleb Dume or a 2-pk with Depa Billaba kitbash using Bultar Swan. it's a crying shame the Thome mold was only used once, it could have been a good base for Cin Drallig needing only a new leg and head.

If there was one figure I wished was made during the 07-12 era it would have to be Qui-Gon in training outfit, it would have really looked great articulated. Second would be Luke in Imperial Guard disguise. And for pipe dreams it would be nice to see Kyle Katarn or Coleman Trebor reissued in some format.

Oops sorry for getting carried away, went from Clones to Jedi real quick!
I’ll one up you. Bring back the battle packs. A Jedi or Clone Commander with four Clones. We had several of those back in the day. I wouldn’t mind them in these little cardboard boxes. I loved being able to get those when they were out.

Reaction score
Maybe if they spit out enough of these repaints it will lead to an all new Clone mold with the new hips one day, maybe even slightly thicker legs too.
if they get new shins and a new belt, i think the arc sculpt would be fine.

Reaction score
For ARC Trooper it would be, especially if we got a 3pk of Rancor Battalion with Commander Colt, Blitz, and Havok!
But for basic Clone Troopers that mold wouldn't work because the shins are different, as well as the forearms. It really does need to be all new, aside from possibly the torso.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ to reduce redundancy, for phase 1 set B, i'd make this set....with same body mold as what the current 4 pk is using now
The-Saga-Collection-Clone-Trooper-Sergeant_Small_2.jpgOriginal-Trilogy-Collection-Clone-Trooper-Yellow-Dirty_Small_2.jpgOriginal-Trilogy-Collection-Clone-Trooper-Red-Dirty_Small_2.jpgtac50hawkbatLS.jpg

Reaction score
I actually almost used that Hawkbat Clone for a set along with that Blue ARF Quad Gunner, but though it was too complicated for something as simple as these sets. When thinking them up I have to remind myself that these are no longer Battle Packs. lol

Plus at the rate they release these 4-pks what I posted would take another eight years as it is, not counting other concepts like Rebel or Imperial sets.

Reaction score
Can't remember, but did hasbro (Emily perhaps) comment recently on the other officers? I'd like to see red and yellow release and either have that angry face sculpt blue Lt has

Reaction score
honestly considering cancelling this now that we're getting a new clone body.
It will be for the Phase 2 Clones though. So I don't know how it will affect this set, even if they start using the new body for these it likely won't affect the Phase 1 releases for a couple years. Then again I don't know how they deal with head swaps.

Reaction score
It will be for the Phase 2 Clones though. So I don't know how it will affect this set, even if they start using the new body for these it likely won't affect the Phase 1 releases for a couple years. Then again I don't know how they deal with head swaps.
i mean i don't know that i want to waste money on more skinny clones now that a better clone body is coming out. it's not even a head swap, it's a helmet accessory swap.

Reaction score
I get it, I was actually just contemplating this the other day about all the 501st I just bought! lol
Fortunately I didn't go all in on this sculpt back when it first debuted because I had already amassed 100's of the old ROTS Clones and I was none too eager to replace them all. Plus even back then I felt they were too skinny but after time went on and it seemed they weren't going to update the Clone mold yet, I felt I had better get some of these new version wile I can before they skyrocket in price.

At least now we can hopefully get some good updates to Cody, Bacara, Bly and most likely Rex again.

Reaction score
yeah exactly. i've generally bought one each of this sculpt so far, or two of the clones i really like. the clone wars walmart guys and then this four pack was the closest to "all in" i've gotten.

i'm not that unhappy with the bly or bacara i've got now, but i've never really liked the cody or rex and i certainly wouldn't say no to updates to all four!

Reaction score
Are there any reviews on these online yet? Does anyone know? I wonder if there is anything unique about these Clones.

Reaction score
Are there any reviews on these online yet? Does anyone know? I wonder if there is anything unique about these Clones.
The face sculpt of the Lt. trooper is different ( well it is the sculpt under the elite troop unpainted, unglued, from Amazon BB 4pk)
Screenshot_20220813-103918_Gallery.jpg