SOLD OT The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 movie poster Signed with Kiss Lip Print and Gunnar Hansen Signed Leatherface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD Thanks for the interest.

Buy more than 1 item from me and I do discounts - the more you buy, the more I discount.

Signed poster with lipstick kiss imprint along with signed letter and photo image of Leatherface. Great lot for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre fans.

$1,899 BUT ON SALE AT ONLY $1,150 plus $20 shipping in the U.S.

Likely the only opportunity you will ever have at owning a movie poster from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 signed by director Tobe Hooper (Deceased) that comes with a lip/kiss imprint from star Caroline Williams on the poster.

Original theater one sheet movie poster (measures 27 x 41) for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

This is NOT a reproduction movie poster. Original movie poster one sheet.

I obtained all the signatures from the celebrities in person at the time of the release of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986) so the signatures are vintage. Photos from the signings are posted below. Sadly director Tobe Hooper is now deceased.

Signed by

1) Caroline Williams - "Hi Jeff Chop til you drop! Caroline Williams" In addition to her signature, Caroline Williams kissed the poster above "Hi Jeff" which left a lipstick imprint on the poster.

2) Director Tobe Hooper (Deceased) - "To Jeff Tobe Hooper"

3) Bill Moseley - "To Jeff Lick my plate! Bill Moseley".

If you don't want the inscriptions such as "To Jeff, Hi Jeff..", there are restoration companies that will remove most inscriptions from movie posters such as Studio C. You can google them to find out more or search the autograph thread here to learn more.

View media item 398765

View media item 398766
View media item 398771
View media item 398768
View media item 398769
View media item 398770
View media item 398771

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.