FS OT: Rare Color Cast and Crew horror Photo Night of the Living Dead George Romero

Reaction score
$250 plus $18 shipped Priority with tracking and signature delivery in the continental U.S.
Offering this to Rebelscum members first before offering it for sale elsewhere.
Very rare UNSIGNED 8x10 color cast and crew photo from Night of the Living Dead. Best NOTLD photo to add convention autographs to. The photo features George Romero, John Russo, Duane Jones, Marilyn Eastman, Karl Hardman, Russ Streiner, Gary Streiner, Keith Wayne, Judy Ridley, Judith O'Dea and many more.

This was taken near the farm house location in Evans City PA during filming of Night of the Living Dead.

This is a 1st issue photo with the copyright notice on the photo (the first time this photo was ever released to the public was at the 1993 Zombie Jamboree - the official 25th anniversary Night of the Living Dead convention).

I purchased this from Karl Hardman (producer of Night of the Living Dead and he played Harry Cooper in the film) at the zombie jamboree in 1993 where he said he had printed about 40 of these. The only reproduction of this photo I have seen after this 1st issue, in recent years, does NOT have the copyright notice. This 1st issue photo has the copyright notice on the photo. This is not a cheap reproduction, made in recent years, of that photo made by someone who purchased one of these 1st issue photos at that zombie jamboree. Very vibrant colors. Karl Hardman (who is sadly deceased) was a professional photographer among his many talents so he knew how to print quality photographs and this photo is from his personal printing.

This is the 1st issue of this particular photo from the 1993 zombie jamboree complete with copyright notice on photo.

The photo measures 8x10.

This has been kept in an archival photo binder since purchase in 1993 (archival binder NOT INCLUDED).

View media item 399090

Only one I have. Don't miss out!