FS OT Nightmare on Elm Street signed photos, Wes Craven, piece of Freddy sweater, signed poster,....

Reaction score
Lot #2 signed Nightmare on elm street poster STILL AVAILABLE.
Lot#1 of the signed photos with the sweater piece is SOLD - Thanks for the interest.

2 different A Nightmare on Elm Street signed lots to select from.

Lot #1 Wes Craven signed photo with 3 FREE bonus items
A Nightmare on Elm Street lot - 4 total items in this auction including a small piece of a screen worn Freddy Krueger Sweater from Freddy Vs. Jason:

1) 8 1/2 x 11 photo from Freddy Vs Jason with an actual piece of Freddy Krueger sweater from the film Freddy Vs Jason mounted to the photo (mounted either by tape or by glue - I don't know). Photo states "An original piece of Robert Englund's screen-worn Freddy Krueger Sweater" Sweater piece measures a little over 1" x 1 1/4" and features a portion of both red and green stripes from the sweater. So far I have not been able to locate the COA for it which I had (apparently lost in a move in 2018) so I am including the sweater piece with the signed Wes Craven photo as a free bonus with Lot #1

2) 8 x 10 photo signed by director WES CRAVEN (who is sadly deceased).

Looks like someone tried to erase the inscribed name of the person he was signing it to from the photo so it's a little smudged in that area (see photos). But his inscription and signature are very clear and they read "With my very best Wishes Wes Craven"

3) Free BONUS with lot #1: One 8x10 vintage 1988 photo of Freddy Krueger signed by Robert Englund. Slight wear to photo from original signing including a scratch (leaving a white mark - see photo) and top right portion of photo looks like a scratch (see photo). Slight wear to top right corner of photo.

Fantastic classic image of Freddy with the knife glove raised to his face that is autographed by Robert Englund!
I had this signed by Robert Englund at the Fangoria's Weekend of Horrors on April 9, 1988 - Great vintage signature of Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger!

4) Also included as a free bonus with Lot #1 is a 11" x a little over 8" photo signed by stunt man Tony Cecere.
signed "Good luck Tony Cerere". He did stunts for A Nightmare on Elm street, John Carpenter's The Thing, Ghostbusters, and The Terminator. Also he did work on Scream. Photo has slight wear to the corners from signing with the top right corner being creased.Rare opportunity for Wes Craven / A Nightmare on Elm Street / Freddy Krueger fans to a have a horror centerpiece for your collection
$SOLD for Lot #1 plus $20 shipping in the continental U.S. with insurance, tracking and signature delivery.

Lot #2
A Nightmare On Elm Street UK Subway movie poster signed by Director Chuck Russell and writer Frank Darabont (who also helped to create The Walking Dead tv series).

If you don't want the inscriptions, there are restoration companies that will remove most inscriptions from movie posters such as Studio C. You can google them to find out more.

Likely the only opportunity you will ever have at owning this movie poster from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 The Dream Warriors that is signed by these two key members of the production at this low price. Extremely rare signers. These two rarely do conventions. Rare opportunity for A Nightmare on Elm Street / Freddy Krueger fans to a have a horror centerpiece for your collection.

Original UK theater one sheet movie poster British Quad (measures roughly 40"x60") for A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 The Dream Warriors. Original NOT A REPRODUCTION.

It has expected wear from theater use including creasing throughout, pin holes, and edge wear, etc.. Small 1 1/2" hole Tear on the lower right portion of poster - see photos. Poster is rolled but at some point was folded in the middle by the theater. Old (non sticky as the tape dried out through the years) tape on back of poster from theater use. Please see photos in this auction for condition.

I obtained all the signatures from the celebrities in person. See the photo of myself with Chuck Russell (director/writer) and Frank Darabont (writer) at the time of signing in the late 1980s. Frank Darabont was also the director / producer on The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, and The Walking Dead.

Poster features a great horror image from the movie. Upon signing, Russell and Darabont loved the quotes and the image as they had not seen this poster before at that time. They commented that was a moment between shots (outtake) when Patricia Arquette was relaxing so they were surprised the studio used that moment for the UK Quad movie poster / subway movie poster.

Signed by

1) Chuck Russell "To Jeff Keep Dreaming Chuck Russell"

2) Frank Darabont "Frank Darabont"

This will be shipped rolled in a sturdy protective mailing tube.

$750 plus $25 shipping/insurance/tracking/signature delivery in the continental U.S.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 3
  • E1MAIN.jpg
    E1MAIN.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 3
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 3
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 2
  • e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 2
  • e5.jpg
    e5.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 1
  • e6.jpg
    e6.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 1
  • e7.jpg
    e7.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 1
  • e8.jpg
    e8.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 1
  • e9.jpg
    e9.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 1
  • d10.jpg
    d10.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reaction score
Lot#1 of the signed photos with the sweater piece is SOLD - Thanks for the interest.
Lot #2 signed Nightmare on elm street poster STILL AVAILABLE.