FS OT FS: Steven Spielberg Autograph

Reaction score
Simply One of the best quality authentic, non rushed, easy to read, vintage large Steven Spielberg autographs you can find.

One professionally framed Steven Spielberg autograph with a original 8x10 press photo from E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial showing Spielberg with a USC Cinema cap and a bull horn on set. Beautifully and professionally framed to roughly 16 1/2" x 23" overall frame size with acid free backing inside and UV Tru Vue Conservation Grade 99% UV protection glass. Rare large not rushed signature with rare inscription (which he RARELY ever adds to items today). You can tell how large the autograph is as the 8x10 photo (That is slightly matted smaller in size) is above the autograph for size comparison.

Signed "To Jeff, Best of Luck, Steven Spielberg."

I obtained this in person on the back lot of Universal Studios in 1987 in front of the Studio Restaurant.) Only thing I had for him to sign was the back of a printed article on filmmaking/entertainment industry. I had it professionally framed. No worries if you don't want it to say "To Jeff" as you can easily take this to another professional framer and simply have a new matte put into the frame to cover "To Jeff" up. With a new matte inside the frame it would read "Best of luck Steven Spielberg" then.

PHOTO IS NOT SIGNED - Steven Spielberg's signature (Autograph) is under the photo as seen in the images.

This is vintage unrushed signature of Steven Spielberg from 1987. Specifically he signed it in front of me on July 14, 1987 on the back lot of Universal studios in front of the Studio Restaurant (which is off limits to the public). Not a sloppy signature at all which you see all too often anymore. Very neatly written large signature.

$3800 (shipping in the continental U.S. with tracking, signature delivery, and insurance is only $30).

sp1.jpg

sp4.jpg
sp7.jpg

sp8.jpg

Last edited: