FS OT Exorcist 3 horror laserdisc signed Jason Miller RARE "patient x" character name

Reaction score
Add that special collectible to your Exorcist collection that you will never come across again - EXTREMELY RARE SIGNED The Exorcist 3 Laserdisc AUTOGRAPHED BY JASON MILLER who played Father Karras in the original Exorcist film (He is sadly now deceased) on the cover with a one of a kind inscription that includes his character name "Patient X" which he rarely if ever signed.

This is from a in person signing - He signed this laserdisc in front of me (see my other posts on here where I am selling signed Jason Miller photos and I'm with him).

Signed on the cover "Jeff Forget me not Patient X Jason Miller" The film was directed and written by William Peter Blatty

Measures roughly a little over 12 x 12. In a protective laserdisc sleeve. Slight creasing on the cover from the signing (to the left of the letter F in Forget and lower right corner - see photos) as the laserdisc was removed from the dust jacket cover for the signing. There is also a sticker in the top left corner that says "6046".

The laserdisc itself saw light use and has only slight wear visible on the disc (double sided) which is in the original white enevelope that holds it inside this signed cover. I last played the laserdisc probably 10 years ago without any problems and it looked great (however there is no guarantee on playback quality since I have no way of testing it today. Although I don't expect any problems playing it back. But it is being sold as a signed collectible only.

$450 (ON SALE $225 plus $25 shipping Priority insured with signature delivery) in the continental U.S.
Sorry Rebelscum is flipping some photos. Don't know why it's doing that.
View media item 400071
View media item 400072
View media item 400073
View media item 400074
View media item 400075
View media item 400076

Last edited: