Obi-Wan Kenobi (Wandering Jedi) - #OWK01

Reaction score
Kenobi seems to be on high alert regarding your battery. Will he answer the call to action and recharge it using the Force? Find out next week. Same Ben-time, same Ben-channel.
No way. That battery life is always low. No way around it. I’m on 14% right now hahaha

Reaction score
Yak face has some in hand and is reviewing next week. Got them from some store in like St Louis or something?

Reaction score
Yak face has some in hand and is reviewing next week. Got them from some store in like St Louis or something?
Yup and if you zoom in, they were priced at $35. I found Omega at a comic store by me but had to pass because she was $40!!

Reaction score
From what I've seen and been told, it's actually not too uncommon with comic stores because usually they're buying a case at the same price we would be and they don't really get a discount, so they have to upcharge to turn a profit. They aren't discounted for them because they aren't buying the same bulk number of cases a Walmart or Target does.

Reaction score
Yup and if you zoom in, they were priced at $35. I found Omega at a comic store by me but had to pass because she was $40!!
first-time-james-franco.gif

Reaction score
Not in the slightest! I have her on preorder for regular price though. I like the character, but I don't need her in THAT much of a hurry! But I have noticed comic and collectible shops tend to get stuff in a little quicker.