Obi-Wan Kenobi (Wandering Jedi) - #OWK01

Reaction score
Kenobi seems to be on high alert regarding your battery. Will he answer the call to action and recharge it using the Force? Find out next week. Same Ben-time, same Ben-channel.
No way. That battery life is always low. No way around it. I’m on 14% right now hahaha

Reaction score
Yak face has some in hand and is reviewing next week. Got them from some store in like St Louis or something?

Reaction score
Yak face has some in hand and is reviewing next week. Got them from some store in like St Louis or something?
Yup and if you zoom in, they were priced at $35. I found Omega at a comic store by me but had to pass because she was $40!!

Reaction score
From what I've seen and been told, it's actually not too uncommon with comic stores because usually they're buying a case at the same price we would be and they don't really get a discount, so they have to upcharge to turn a profit. They aren't discounted for them because they aren't buying the same bulk number of cases a Walmart or Target does.

Reaction score
Yup and if you zoom in, they were priced at $35. I found Omega at a comic store by me but had to pass because she was $40!!
first-time-james-franco.gif

Reaction score
Not in the slightest! I have her on preorder for regular price though. I like the character, but I don't need her in THAT much of a hurry! But I have noticed comic and collectible shops tend to get stuff in a little quicker.

Reaction score
Found at Walmart tonight..haven't opened yet but likeness is very good.
So good in fact that I'm considering putting this head on the dreadful Ep 3 Obi-Wan.

Anxious to see if it's an easy swap.

Reaction score
Got him today via my son who found him at our local Target.

Have to say, the likeness is much better than I was expecting. Was worried after getting the Chuck-Norris-like TVC fig.
Looking forward to other TBS Kenobis that have been announced!

View attachment 431806
Screw the figure, I'd like to see your guitars!

Reaction score
I got mine the day before yesterday. I really like it. It had some QC issues. Hair wasn't on properly, left knee couldn't budge, and the saber hole on the belt was solid. But i went ahead and did a little work and now i absolutely love the figure. I'll post some pics in a few. Also, isn't the robe supposed to have a split on the back, like a duster?

Reaction score
^ What did you do?
I took the hair off, repainted it, glued it back into the proper alignment. Took acetone and removed the original eyebrows and parts of the beard. Have the face a full repaint and tweaked existing eyes. Removed “glove” lines from the hands. Boiled and loosened stuck knee and drilled out saber peg hole.

Reaction score
I took the hair off, repainted it, glued it back into the proper alignment. Took acetone and removed the original eyebrows and parts of the beard. Have the face a full repaint and tweaked existing eyes. Removed “glove” lines from the hands. Boiled and loosened stuck knee and drilled out saber peg hole.
Great job man! I’ve now seen a couple of repaints of that OB1 head and it def looks a lot more like Ewan with a repaint. I’ll probably do the same when I get the blue shirt version

Reaction score
Thanks for that. Yeah,
Great job man! I’ve now seen a couple of repaints of that OB1 head and it def looks a lot more like Ewan with a repaint. I’ll probably do the same when I get the blue shirt version
when my blue version comes in I’ll be doing it to him as well. I thought I only wanted the blue version but when I saw this one in the store I couldn’t wait.

Reaction score
I didn't realize til seeing your corrected version, but the hair's a bit wonky on mine as well.
How did you remove the hair (boiling water)? Thanks