Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jabiim) - #OWK??

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jabiim). Code-named "Fernan Village". This is #11 in the OWK sub-line.

On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $24.99. Available for pre-order Thursday, June 30th at 1pm ET at most major retailers.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES OBI-WAN KENOBI (JABIIM) figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in the STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI series. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with a Lightsaber accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-5.jpg

Black-Series-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jabiim-OWK-Loose-6.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this- a third Obi-Wan BS figure so soon? From the same series?

I mean, say what you will about how many Boba Fett figures have been released in the past year- but we still have yet to have the actual BoBF design in the Black Series...

Reaction score
The second one was a repaint of the first one, so I feel like that's pretty on-brand for hasbro. Given the number of clones, troopers and Mandalorian repaints, I think it's a good sign a main character is getting some love.

The real story though, is that they were able to work on figures from this show a LOT quicker than they've been able to work on anything else in a long time. That's exciting.

You and me both. I think the blue one and this one will be enough for me.
Just a matter of "how much do I want that Lola droid?..."

Reaction score
I'm in a bragging contest with my boss about my Boba figure count vs his Optimus Prime count (currently tied unless I can get the Droids version).
At this rate I'll have more Kenobi figures soon.
By my count I've got:

Original old man Ben (plus one on 40th card)
Kenner version (plus one on the 50th card)
Clone Wars version
The Clone Wars version
TPM
AotC
RotS
(Never bothered with Force ghost)

Wouldnt even said I was huge fan of the character until very recently (I'm OT all the way so he was never that big a deal for me)

This and Wandering Jedi (I need the l Lola droid!) will see me sail in to the lead. IN.

Reaction score
This version is probably my favorite. But I still like the toyetic feel of the blue tunic version.

Reaction score
Most propably will get it, but not THAT amused for this costume variant until they confirm a battle damaged Vader too.
Would have prefered the final "mythos" look instead
Me too. Plus I don’t like the head on this one. I wasn’t crazy about the others but I liked them better than this one. I’ll be getting the blue shirt version and the final version if they do him, pass on the other 2

Reaction score
This is my favorite of the Obi-Wan figures revealed so far. I’ll probably cancel Tibidon Station and Wandering Jedi versions, since I’ll have them in TVC.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Pre-order links - Keep in mind that if you have already pre-ordered a Wave 11 case, then this figure will be included in that at 1 per.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jabiim) @ Skyward

Last edited:
Reaction score
More I look at it, the more I think the head/face look like a pre-photoreal figure. I've no doubt it'll look better in hand but theres something off about the pics so far (hope they werent from Galaxyshot!)
Looking… I wonder if this one uses the same “process” as Hoth/Wampa Luke, where the skin color is painted on?
Perhaps because of the amount of hair and beard the entire head is molded in brown then the face paint and photo-reals are applied. idk

Reaction score
More I look at it, the more I think the head/face look like a pre-photoreal figure. I've no doubt it'll look better in hand but theres something off about the pics so far (hope they werent from Galaxyshot!)
It doesn’t look quite right to me either. The beard is too big n bushy, the hair is more mullet-y than the others, and the eyes look like a pre-photoreal paint job (on a good day). It’s not horrible like the original ep.3 Kenobi head but it doesn’t appeal to me.

Reaction score
I might be mistaken because I was not looking there as much, but I thought he had changed boots too? I mean if not it worked out great for Hasbro only needing new mold for the robe areas. I kind of figured they'd jut retool his AOTC figure and call it good, considering they utilized so much new tooling as it is with all the other figures.

Reaction score
I might be mistaken because I was not looking there as much, but I thought he had changed boots too? I mean if not it worked out great for Hasbro only needing new mold for the robe areas. I kind of figured they'd jut retool his AOTC figure and call it good, considering they utilized so much new tooling as it is with all the other figures.
They stayed the same the whole time. I noticed because the whole "floods/socks/short boots" combo looked super uncomfortable to me the entire time.

GNT

Reaction score
Obi-Wan overload but at least the likeness does look pretty spot on.