New 40th Anniversary jumbo Boba

Reaction score
How do you have it attached to the wall? Nevermind I see it now didn't know I could zoom in. Do those little clips just stick on to the wall?
Those are 3M claws. I use the 15lb version and they are $9 for 5 of them at Target but most stores carry them now.

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect GG to make 750 different stickers but it would have been a nice touch to hand mark them.

Dax

Reaction score
Nah, individually numbering items just means that some people get lucky with an allocation and others feel disappointed they got a random number they didn't like. I much prefer the system where all items are created equal.

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect GG to make 750 different stickers but it would have been a nice touch to hand mark them.
Some of the handwritten busts and statues are so sloppy they are almost unreadable, this way is probably better.
Nah, individually numbering items just means that some people get lucky with an allocation and others feel disappointed they got a random number they didn't like. I much prefer the system where all items are created equal.
This and GG is not always so great with keeping the numbers tidy. I have had some busts with very sloppy obviously rushed numbers written in there plus depending on the application it can too easy to wipe the number off and make it any number.

Reactions: Dax
Reaction score
The silver boardering looks pretty awesome, I think this is the best jumbo they've put out in awhile. I've also always liked the ROTJ Boba card, I love the ones where it looks like they're posing for the action figure picture

Reaction score
The Foil Finish is really nice, paint job looks very nice, really digging this one

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19