New 40th Anniversary jumbo Boba

Reaction score
Yeah I would keep an eye on the page since it says “temporarily sold out”. Leads me to believe they have some orders that did not process and or maybe some set aside to cover any damaged orders, etc. and will release them at some point but they won’t last long once they go up.
But unlike the Vader page, Fett page is gone :(

Reaction score
Thank link doesnt work for me, even when logged in to their site (also I have a Fett on pre-order)

Reaction score
So they did not use original Kenner card photo for Bib Fortuna, and they did same thing here, a new photo for Fett. Guess this is direction Diamond Select wants to take jumbo line. When Kenner name was dropped , I got very selective going forward. Still long for a jumbo FX-7 with Kenner’s card back mostly intact.

Reaction score
I'm not sure when it happened, but Fett shows up again on their site. Its sold out though. Maybe when they brought it back online it was briefly in stock, I dont know...

Dax

Reaction score
Someone in Hasbro probably just forgot to allocate the materials for the production run. It wouldn't be the first time it has happened and we end up missing out on something.

Reaction score
Just got an email that they’ve arrived and will start processing tomorrow (9/2).

Reaction score
Hmmm I never got any email update and I ordered him early on the first day...

Reaction score
I got the update email as well. I'm up to about 30 jumbos, I really do love these. What's everyone's favorite here that they own? I think I have a three way tie with Holiday Yoda/Salacious Crumb/Wampa. Honorable mention to POTF Yakface and the Dianoga

Reaction score
For those that got an email update, what does the order status say online on GG's website, and has the charge hit your bank yet?

Reaction score
Anyone get an update?
Seems to take them about 7-10 days to start shipping after they announce an item has arrived and that they will begin filling orders. Pretty much been SOP for my last few “exclusive” items recieved from them.

Reaction score
Either they are doing these in waves, and my order is part of wave 2, or some glitch happened and I wont be getting my order. No updates on their site, no charges from my bank, no email updates.

Reaction score
Either they are doing these in waves, and my order is part of wave 2, or some glitch happened and I wont be getting my order. No updates on their site, no charges from my bank, no email updates.
Nah, this is how it went with the Vader’s too, mine did not charge or ship until a solid week after people starting receiving theirs in the Mail and I literally placed an order on it within 5 minutes of the sale going live. It seems like they only have 1 or two people in a warehouse somewhere shipping 20 orders a day.

Reaction score
Sweet it updated to "Awaiting Fulfillment" and my card was charged, finally.

Reactions: Dax
Reaction score
Lol, what is up with these guys? My pending charge dropped off and I'm still in "Awaiting Shipment" status!

Reaction score
I got a shipping notification today. Was awaiting fulfillment for two weeks. Last item I got from them was the new ESB Vader and for some reason they sent me seven (7) shipping notifications for him. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reaction score
Funny enough mine shipped a few hours after I posted about not getting a notice yet. The final charge permanently came out from the bank last night.