Moloch

Reaction score
I bought one from Disney Store online. I added two of their toybox figures to make the shipping not-ridiculous. I just got tired of looking for him.

Reaction score
I’m hoping there are just fewer Moloch figures than the others since he is in the latest wave, and hopefully there will be more stock once demand dies down. I haven’t seen him either, and online prices are outrageous!
The one time I saw him there were two. 2 Snokes, 2 Leia's

Reaction score
Found this @ Wal-mart recently as well; got the last one. Excellent figure. Glad I waited & didn't order this online.

Never saw this @ Target, even though it was supposedly showing up there in the past month. I guess it depends on your area, or else it was always sold out @ mine when I went to look for this.

Reaction score
He's been in stock at Disney store online for a couple of days now. 7.95 plus shipping..which may match cost of gas driving around over and over.
Your post got me thinking...I decided to start running over to Target for exercise every couple of days. Running is pretty boring, but this gives me motivation. It’s about 5 miles total, and I’ve done it 3 times thus far. Still no moloch, but I at least feel healthier, ha!

Reaction score
Found Moloch at my local Walmart this afternoon. The blister bubble was a bit crunched; so I bought him to open. The first Star Wars figure I've opened in probably three or four years.

Reaction score
I got mine from Shop Disney on Friday... completely bent over itself. Fortunately, I had always intended to open it, but I was still pretty pissed at that.

It is a really nice figure - I love the removable mask and the tiny little pistol. Even in a SA line I don't think they'd have to (or could) add much articulation to this guy.

Reaction score
Despite the worst name in star wars ever, I couldn't pass on this heavy chunk of plastic named after a baby sacrifice idol. I learned my lesson with Hermie Odel long time ago when that was on the peg.

Reaction score
Despite the worst name in star wars ever, I couldn't pass on this heavy chunk of plastic named after a baby sacrifice idol. I learned my lesson with Hermie Odel long time ago when that was on the peg.
Every time I see the name "Moloch" I want to say it like Indiana Jones when he laughs and says "Belloq!" when he's correcting Sallah for saying "they call him Bellosh". So, I usually kid around and say "they call him Molosh" and then I laugh and say "Moloch!"

https://youtu.be/0Th8p76jPbA

Reaction score
I ordered one from TRU.ca but he was hiding online and was unsearchable. Only found it by clicking on the Han Solo Speeder and it was an add-on. Should ship Tuesday?

Reaction score
I finally found him today at Target and got the last one. That's one big bubble!!!!

Reaction score
Holy smokes, I finally saw this guy at retail today at Fred Meyer! My initial reaction was that of the old days when I'd found something after months of looking. But then I had to come to my senses since they were charging $10 for him, so I put him back and left. May regret it may not, but these just aren't worth $10 to me.

Reaction score
Holy smokes, I finally saw this guy at retail today at Fred Meyer! My initial reaction was that of the old days when I'd found something after months of looking. But then I had to come to my senses since they were charging $10 for him, so I put him back and left. May regret it may not, but these just aren't worth $10 to me.
I got my Moloch 3.75" @ Target this past Summer, and I don't remember the figure being more money than the other figures in that wave, i.e. $8 (or thereabouts) - though I may be misremembering this. So, are retail stores charging more for this figure because it's bigger than a regular figure?! I remember collecting in the 200X's, and I don't recall Hasbro charging more for the
Hermi Odle & Ephont Mon figures - even though they were significantly larger (if not taller) than regular figures.

Reaction score
^ no...target charges same for all w/ same asst. So Moloch at tatg et was and is 7.99 regular price. Fred Meyer on the other hand may be charging 9.99 for saw fig because a sister company of thiers, krogers in my area, charges 9.99 for all we figs. So for them, 9.99 is normal.

Reaction score
What the hell is going on there with the BDSM munchkins?

Reaction score
Moloch is one of the best figures to come out of the Solo line, and while I'm not keen on paying more than MSRP for the basic line (or any line), if I had to pay $10 for Moloch (or not own it), I would - he's that good. Not well articulated by any means, but its impossible for me to pass on new aliens, and I love the design.

Reaction score
^ no...target charges same for all w/ same asst. So Moloch at tatg et was and is 7.99 regular price. Fred Meyer on the other hand may be charging 9.99 for saw fig because a sister company of thiers, krogers in my area, charges 9.99 for all we figs. So for them, 9.99 is normal.
Good to know - that's what I thought. Kroger jacks up the prices on their SW figures; I would only pay $10 for one of these new 5 POA figures if I couldn't find it anywhere else. Though I do think Moloch is worth $10 (due to the bigger size), I was fortunate enough to find one @ Target over the summer for the regular $8 price.

Reaction score
For $8 I'd get him for sure, but $10 is just to close to the $12 for SA figures. And in my head I can't justify the difference in POA.
Plus the fact that they're just as as customizer friendly these days.

Reaction score
Finally saw this figure at retail - looks great!

Haven’t picked him up yet - but defo on my list!

Overall - I reckon the Solo 3 3/4 inch line is one of the better I’ve seen in a long time - outside of Vintage Collection / Retro Collection lines.

:)

Reaction score
Finally saw this figure at retail - looks great!

Haven’t picked him up yet - but defo on my list!

Overall - I reckon the Solo 3 3/4 inch line is one of the better I’ve seen in a long time - outside of Vintage Collection / Retro Collection lines.

:)
Yeah the Solo line figures are really well done. I’m also a huge fan of the Rogue One 5poa line, and Hasbro did a great job with the TLJ figures as well. They really were at an all time high with their sculpts on the 5Poa figures, some even topping the TVC line. Shame we won’t see 5poa for TROS, and I’ll struggle finding any of the upcoming TVC figures at retail.

Reaction score
Figures like Moloch were why I loved the basic 5 POA line, but generally speaking, Solo was very toyetic, I suppose thats why the line is far superior to the TLJ offerings, though that line had some great figures as well, but the character selection was boring, as they were mostly human.

Reaction score
I didn't mind figures like this guy and Quay being 5PoA due to the styling. But with that line now gone, I have bad feeling we won't be seeing the likes of them again.

Reaction score
I'd rather find Quay Tolsite for Ten Dollars, that's a figure I can work with! lol

I do like how the face mask come off though, a neat feature. I just wish his arms were better articulated, so I'm currently in the middles of trying to swap out with some other figures arms but the only ones I can think might work are from Zuckass.

Reaction score
Moloch is dead with his firey breath.
Ha! I’m glad I wasn’t taking a drink of coffee when I read this! I was perusing this thread, saw this post, and realized I had seen/heard this line before. A tv episode about a rock star who was being threatened through back-masking messages or something like that. Don’t remember the show.

Really nice figure. My grandkids call him “the worm guy”.

Reaction score
Ha! I’m glad I wasn’t taking a drink of coffee when I read this! I was perusing this thread, saw this post, and realized I had seen/heard this line before. A tv episode about a rock star who was being threatened through back-masking messages or something like that. Don’t remember the show.

Really nice figure. My grandkids call him “the worm guy”.
CHiPS!!!!!!

Reaction score
^ and that episode helped fuel the unfounded rumors that KISS stood for Knights In Satan's Service. And I HATED that episode because of that. Not really ever a fan of that show otherwise to be honest. Being a strong KISS fan even back then, I'd always say that maybe it's Kids In Space Suits, that seemed more reasonable, based on Ace's ( happy 70th!) character and outfits and the fact that "satan" or "lucifer" never were part of any of thier lyrics. Although Ace, on his first post KISS solo album, had a line in the song, Rock Soldiers that said..
"With a trooper in the mirror
And Satan on my right
We went the wrong way down a one way road
Hitting everything in sight"

Last edited: