Mojack's SW Room

Reaction score
I finally decided that I would never be "done" working on my Star Wars Room so I figured I'd share some pics now. There are a lot of pics. Hopefully not too many. :oops::sneaky:

Attachments

Reaction score
Lovely theater / collection room! I like how you set up the characters by locations and scenes.

I noticed you have a Boba Fett "Cable Guy" controller holder, could you tell me if it scales well with 1/6 figures? I'm considering buying one for the helmet, etc.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind feedback!!

I do not collect 1/6 scale figures so unfortunately I cannot say for sure if the helmet would work. But if it helps, the helmet from the bottom of the chin to the crown is about 2".

Reaction score
You are quite welcome! I would be interested to see how your custom works out.

Reaction score
I finally decided that I would never be "done" working on my Star Wars Room so I figured I'd share some pics now. There are a lot of pics. Hopefully not too many. :oops::sneaky:
Great looking collection! Love the Action Fleet!

Reaction score
Thanks TVC15! I don’t remember how, but I caught the Titanium vehicle “bug” a few years ago so I have been playing catch up.
I appreciate your feedback!

mfk

Reaction score
This is really great. I appreciate the curation. It's tough to display thousands of little plastic figures in a way that doesn't seem cluttered but you've pulled it off masterfully.

Reaction score
Agree with MFK above. You pulled off the uncarded display beautifully!

I will definitely be displaying my Jedi Starfighters loose like you have there. I always wanted small diorama type displays, but I'm not sure I'll ever get there. I'm always one foot out of collecting and one foot into selling... I think I just need the room. If I had a room, I'd get out what I really want and rid myself of the rest :)

Reaction score
Thanks MFK and keknivek!! I have gotten a lot of great ideas from others’ displays.
Don’t sell yet keknivek! It took many years of collecting before I set up a display. My wife and I bought a new house in 2016 and designated a room for my collection. It still took some years until I got around to getting it done. I probably should have just displayed a
shelf or two with the space I had long ago but... Even with most of my figures and some of my ships displayed I probably will only sell duplicates (I did not realize how many of those I had until I started displaying them) as I plan to put the undisplayed items into the rotation eventually. So I recommend that you start with the space you have until you are able to get the space that you want. I look forward to seeing your display. Thanks again guys!

Reaction score
Nice job, I love the theater seats. Looks like a great place to sit back and watch some movies.

Reaction score
I had though about doing a wall like that with a representative of every different packaging change. Good to see that it looks pretty darn good.