Luke Skywalker (OWK) - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

With a young Luke making his appearance from a distance in the Obi-Wan series, no doubt Hasbro will be jumping at the gates to make a figure of him In the 6” line.

Would you purchase a younger Luke figure for the collection?

Reaction score
Hard for me to want to buy a figure of a character that is barely seen in a movie or tv series.

That said, I may have space for a young Luke next to my Constable Zuvio.

Reaction score
It would be nice to have some human child figures to fill out dioramas (or to represent the "Child" class from the Star Wars RPG). 👍🏻

Reaction score
Then boy do I have bad news for you regarding most droids, rebel pilots, cantina aliens, and Jabba;s palace aliens! ;) 😜
Will young Luke receive equal screen time or should I divert my anticipation to season 2? :unsure: 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reaction score
It would be nice to have some human child figures to fill out dioramas (or to represent the "Child" class from the Star Wars RPG). 👍🏻
We need young Din too so he can be displayed with the Death Watch.

Reaction score
Unless he suddenly becomes relevant to the story in the next 3 episodes there are child figures far more deserving of the plastic: Anakin, Battle of Theed Padme, OWK Leia, Kid Fett.

Reaction score
Unless he suddenly becomes relevant to the story in the next 3 episodes there are child figures far more deserving of the plastic: Anakin, Battle of Theed Padme, OWK Leia, Kid Fett.
It's weird that we haven't seen any of the three "main" versions of Padme from TPM ("Padme Naberrie," battle gear, red robes of state) yet. Also, you've reminded me of how pissed off at Hasbro I was when they released the TBS version of AOTC Padme in her white "Action Diplomat" outfit but didn't include the masked hood/veil that the 3.75" version came packed with. 😑

Reaction score
It's weird that we haven't seen any of the three "main" versions of Padme from TPM ("Padme Naberrie," battle gear, red robes of state) yet. Also, you've reminded me of how pissed off at Hasbro I was when they released the TBS version of AOTC Padme in her white "Action Diplomat" outfit but didn't include the masked hood/veil that the 3.75" version came packed with. 😑
Come to think of it, I'd really like to also have TBS figures of all of the various different Naboo security forces from TPM...🤔

<This post brought to you by Boba Fett (Tython), whose underclothes (as seen in this review from FigureFanZero) appear to follow the "leather and parachute pants" Naboo military aesthetic 😉>

fenboba9.jpg