Long Island Area Reports #17

Reaction score
Been so bare on all the shelves I see. I am out east and they have nothing anymore now that TRU and KB have gone the way of the dodo.

Reaction score
I moved out here like 7ish years ago within 5 min of a Toys R Us I was able to check both before and after work, and now At the mercy of Walmart, Target, and Scalpers for the most part...

Reaction score
The problem with stores like Walmart & Target is the employee's get paid low wages so they get these items as they come in and sell them on Ebay or to other collectors for a decent markup. Someone I know at Target in Commack tried to find me the Exclusive Mando and Baby Yoda set but they were all gone before they went on the floor !!!! I did find one last Saturday hidden in the housewares Department.

Reaction score
The problem with stores like Walmart & Target is the employee's get paid low wages so they get these items as they come in and sell them on Ebay or to other collectors for a decent markup. Someone I know at Target in Commack tried to find me the Exclusive Mando and Baby Yoda set but they were all gone before they went on the floor !!!! I did find one last Saturday hidden in the housewares Department.
Walmart in Centerreach also hides cases in the back and marks them as on floor to feed some area shops.

Reaction score
I used to work at KB too. My friend ran a store and he couldn't find people to stock the shelves.

I was called into the office one day and let go when I was spending more each week than they were paying me and they thought I was scalping. I still haven't sold those toys. I still got the employee discount until they closed their doors.

Reaction score
Check your targets fellow long islanders. BS wave 28 and the new archive figs are hitting. Picked up the new wave at Freeport target this morning

Reaction score
The dpci is 087-16-8467 but group #’s aren’t working on popfindr anymore your best bet is to go to the store, have them scan the code and see if other stores in the area have the wave. Good luck

Reaction score
Crap if anyone sees a kuill stash one for me and lmk where in the store he is hidden. Willing to do the same for anyone else. I still need an 8ncenerator trooper too.

Reaction score
If anyone comes across TVC please let me know, I need an Armorer, and the new set.

Reaction score
We all do. despite the website saying that it is in stock locally it isn't. What a joke.

Reaction score
I have a few things I want to sell but I'd rather sell it to scummers then on eBay. Clone wars stuff. First thing is a Sideshow Wolffe misb with Shipper box still. $400 I want to sell in person. I'm in Farmingdale.