LightSword's Corner: A Tour of my Collection

Reaction score
Love it Julian! Your really getting into the Christmas spirit with your new avatar and all 🎄❤️💯

Reaction score
So today I received the little bag of hats I ordered through Amazon for the Snaggletooth Mini Bust. While I'm not planning to display him wearing the hat, I did think the idea was kind of "cute", and I felt the hat should have been included as part of the Christmas Holiday accessories in the box, even more when the promo shots had shown the bust with it on, but they scrapped it without letting the consumer know. Well, Snaggs got his hat and it is a perfect fit! :)

View attachment 444323
Looks absolutely great on him Julian! 🤩

Reaction score
Love it Julian! Your really getting into the Christmas spirit with your new avatar and all 🎄❤️💯

Thanks, Paul. Yes, I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit as much as possible for my own sake and that of my family this difficult year. I think we all need a bit of cheer in our hearts.

Looks absolutely great on him Julian! 🤩

Thank you, Peter. Hey, if you like one I can send one to you free of charge.

Reaction score
Thanks, Paul. Yes, I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit as much as possible for my own sake and that of my family this difficult year. I think we all need a bit of cheer in our hearts.

Thank you, Peter. Hey, if you like one I can send one to you free of charge.
Thanks for the nice gesture Julian! I passed on this bust, so I don't need a little hat for it. Nevertheless very much appreciated!

Reaction score
First thing that jumped out was two young women looking to the left and slightly forward. But now that I see the 2 older women looking down and sideways, my eyes won't stop focusing on that. Pretty cool illusion.

Reaction score
First thing that jumped out was two young women looking to the left and slightly forward. But now that I see the 2 older women looking down and sideways, my eyes won't stop focusing on that. Pretty cool illusion.

Excellent depth perception!

Reaction score
To the good folks here that have always shown a good will to help others, offer support and friendship to me and our community, have a wonderful Christmas Holiday, Hanukkah or anything that brings your spirit up this Holiday Season. From me to you:

Merry Christmas and may you celebrate the Season surrounded by friends and family. Treasure every moment.

1671566116338.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you Julian and to everyone that's not afraid to say it for fear to be shamed or cancelled. There was a time when Rebelscum would say it on their front page, not anymore. I guess they got bitten by the "everything's offensive bug" that's turning our country into woozy world and destroying our traditions.

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Sith and Joe. I hope you folks had a good one. I drove up yesterday to Disney Springs and took my wife, son and my Mom for a little Christmas cheer. I felt I needed to do this to ease up the tension of what happened this year. My Mom enjoyed her fish and chips at Raglan's and for the first time in a few months I saw a smile on her face so that made us happy. The temperature was very low for Florida, so I enjoyed some of the cold weather I've been missing since we left New Jersey.

A very Happy New Year to you all. May the new year bring you nothing but happiness and health. Enjoy life and enjoy collecting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi folks and Happy New Year to you all!

Here is my first Mini Bust of the new year. I purchased this one from Tate's Comics since I did not have a PG membership when it went up for preorder. While I did pay a little more than GG'S price, I was able to open it and inspect it prior to buying it so that was a plus . I purchased sample 423 out of 2000 made, which to me is a quite large edition size. The bust looks really good, a little undersized, but the details are sharp and the paint application is good, I could not detect any paint bleeding between all the different brown shades, gold accents and light blue of his shirt. The hair braids all stick out, not a single one is resting on his back which feels a little odd/unnatural, but it is not of much concern. I especially like the sculpting of his face, full of intricate grooves and wrinkles. Overall a nice piece to add to the collection ...

pagetti0015.jpg

pagetti0016.jpg

pagetti0017.jpg

pagetti0014.jpg

pagetti0012.jpg

pagetti0013.jpg