Life-size Wish List

Reaction score
These life-size figures take up a lot of space and aren't cheap. Still, I couldn't help myself when the Boba Fett was announced. No regrets. I think that's the only one I'd get, but when I think about it, there are two others I couldn't resist, R2-D2 or a blue Snaggletooth. What's your wish list? What pieces could you not say no to?

Reaction score
My childhood favourite was always Greedo!
If money and space were no issue that'd be the one and only for me.

Reaction score
My childhood favourite was always Greedo!
If money and space were no issue that'd be the one and only for me.

That would be awesome - really, any of the Cantina aliens would be great. When they first announced life size, I told myself I'd get Fett or farmboy Luke. I did get the Fett, and it looks great. While I could find room for a second one, I'm not interested in spending the money. Honestly, though, I'd rather have the Luke than the Fett, so we'll see...

Reaction score
C-3PO would be nice as a companion piece to display with R2, but I doubt they'd make him. The vac-metal finish would probably be very expensive at that scale.

I don't think there's a big enough market for these life-sized figures, so I can't see them producing many more of them, if any. They've covered all the most desirable ones already, right? Vader, Fett, Stormtrooper, and R2. If they made anymore, Tatooine Luke seems the most likely one to do next. He's kind of the signature figure of the vintage line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We'll see if the R2 comes to fruition. They displayed one at a convention, but no announcement. If they do then they'll get more of my money.
C-3PO would be nice as a companion piece to display with R2, but I doubt they'd make him. The vac-metal finish would probably be very expensive at that scale.

I don't think there's a big enough market for these life-sized figures, so I can't see them producing many more of them, if any. They've covered all the most desirable ones already, right? Vader, Fett, Stormtrooper, and R2. If they made anymore, Tatooine Luke seems the most likely one to do next. He's kind of the signature figure of the vintage line.

Reaction score
Hoth Stormtrooper baby!!!!

Followed by Mr Hammerhead ugh!!!

and then a gammie guard!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reaction score
Yoda, Gamorrean Guard, Biker Scout and Yak Face but in all honesty I probably wouldn't pay GG's asking price.

Reaction score
We still don't know for sure if R2-D2 is coming, do we? So wishing for more figures beyond him may be premature at this point. :(

Reaction score
I could never possibly pay so much for an action figure (life-sized or not) without some kind of payment plan or something; but IF I did spring for one it would have to be the Biker Scout.

Reaction score
I could never possibly pay so much for an action figure (life-sized or not) without some kind of payment plan or something; but IF I did spring for one it would have to be the Biker Scout.

The nice thing is that there was about a year between the ordering and the charge / shipment. The money I put aside each month was basically like having a payment plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Sadly R2 was never announced, and I don't think it will be. I think it's unlikely there will be any more life-size figures, but I'm happy with my Boba.
We still don't know for sure if R2-D2 is coming, do we? So wishing for more figures beyond him may be premature at this point. :(

Reaction score
They've only ever released 3 for pre-order/ purchase so far: Boba Fett, Stormtrooper and Darth Vader.
There was a tease they might make R2-D2 available, some time ago.
Not sure what the frequency of releases are - a lot of that depends on pre-order demand I suppose.
The numbers are pretty limited due to the high cost and seem to appeal to hardcore collectors more than casual buyers.

Reaction score
That's unfortunate, because I might have been tempted to buy R2 as my first life sized vintage figure since he'd be smaller and easier to display and also because his price would presumably be a bit less.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They've only ever released 3 for pre-order/ purchase so far: Boba Fett, Stormtrooper and Darth Vader.
There was a tease they might make R2-D2 available, some time ago.
Not sure what the frequency of releases are - a lot of that depends on pre-order demand I suppose.
The numbers are pretty limited due to the high cost and seem to appeal to hardcore collectors more than casual buyers.

I am guessing then they do this, like a dealer only sells maybe 2-3 of these, per character. If memory serves me right, as an example, when I saw EE selling them, they had like 1 or 2 for order and that was it...

Still a Gammie Guard or Hoth Stormtrooper would be sweet!!

Reaction score
How's we get to post #25 without someone saying they should make Slave Leia?:eek:

Seriously I didn't look at the price but getting some mannequins & some costumes might be a better option. (Who wants just 1 stormtrooper);)

Reaction score
How's we get to post #25 without someone saying they should make Slave Leia?:eek:

Seriously I didn't look at the price but getting some mannequins & some costumes might be a better option. (Who wants just 1 stormtrooper);)

Probably because Slave Leia wasn't a vintage action figure. That's kind of the point of these - they're lifesized versions of the vintage 70s and 80s toys. A mannequin and costume might be cool, but wouldn't have this effect either.

Reaction score
There is no one good stuff from Jar Jar. Really no one, but a lifesize Pepsi stuff maybe.
OK it's JAr Jar, but no one...

Reaction score
Probably because Slave Leia wasn't a vintage action figure. That's kind of the point of these - they're lifesized versions of the vintage 70s and 80s toys. A mannequin and costume might be cool, but wouldn't have this effect either.

OK I was thinking of something else, I was thinking they were the lifesized Stormtroopers & other charactors in store displays with $4000+ price tags. (Guess I should have clicked the link)

Reaction score
In vintage lifesize serie a Chewie with a Han will be irresistible, safe for my banker. Or the 3PO with R2.

Reaction score
A Han would be cool if they included both vintage head styles so you could use either one.

Reaction score
I have enough trouble finding space for the 1/12 and 1/6 scale items, I don't know what I would do with a lifesize figure. A TIE Fighter Pilot would probably be the only one I would even consider spending that kind of money on. It would have to look identical to the vintage toy in sculpt (no caved in helmet and sunken shoulder, like we got with the 1/6 figure) and finish (shiny plastic, no matte finish).

Reaction score
It's too bad the line didn't have the longevity to make to my most wanted figure, Bib Fortuna. I always thought he was so luxe as a kid, with his cloth robe. I would have snapped up a 12" version in a second.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Obviously no word from GG re: the R2-D2....?? I'm kinda itching to get one of these.....tossing up between the Vader and Fett. Vader is some $500 cheaper than Fett.....so I'm leaning towards him. However if R2 was confirmed, I'd get neither of these as I'd prefer the droid TBH. How cool would R2 be if they made him with a removable panel in his dome so that you could display him with either a sensorscope or lightsaber hilt (or neither) :)

Reaction score
Fingers crossed for the R2D2. Would be my first GG purchase in several years.

hey beek. what is going on !

if I ever bought these life size ones (yikes) I would want two royal guards to be flanking the entrance to my room. the wife would LOVE that.