Kenner Star Wars Packaging Design books - NEW book out

Reaction score
Hello folks, long time no see. I have had and old email registrated here on RS and couldn't remember my pw, but finally guessed right. Happy so see all the activity here.

In case someone have missed it, I finally finished the sequel to A NEW PROOF, The Cromalin Strikes Back this Christmas after 5 years of work. There's also a third "limited run" printing of the first book available. Both books ship every week and the shipping worldwide is finally pretty fast again :)

They can be ordered here: www.dearpublications.se

About the sequel:
The Kenner Star Wars packaging Design 1980-1982 book is now available and is shipping! 256 pages, thick softcover. Co-author: Ben Sheenan. Editor: Ron Salvatore. The sequel to A NEW PROOF: KENNER PACKAGING DESIGN 1977-1979 spotlights vintage Star Wars action figure packaging design through the Empire Strikes Back (1980-82) years. Explore insights into how proof cards were used at Kenner, a step by step guide to the action figure blistercard creation process, comprehensive checklists and explanations of known proof cards and Cromalins, along with former Kenner employee interviews and much more. Discover the pre-digital, old-school era of design that drove Kenner’s ground breaking toyline, and helped make it such a pivotal part of our pop culture world.

Here are some The Cromalin Strikes Back sample pages:
TCSB_spread1.jpgTCSB_spread2.jpgTCSB_KimSimmons.jpgBooks_collage.jpg

And some from A New Proof:

ANP_spread1.jpgANP_spread2.jpgANP_RayPerszyk.jpg

Thanks to everyone who already have bought the book(s) and all the kind words from all over the word. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers
Mattias