Infinities Darth Vader (Comic Book Appearance)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Infinities Darth Vader based on his appearance in Star Wars Infinities: Return of the Jedi. Artwork is based on issue #04. Code-named "February".

Fan Channel Exclusive.

Available for pre-order April 7th at 1pm ET. On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $27.99. Links are at the bottom of this post.

Press Release
STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH INFINITIES DARTH VADER figure, inspired by the STAR WARS INFINITIES: RETURN OF THE JEDI comic book. Vader duels Luke aboard the second Death Star when Leia arrives revealing that she too is a Skywalker. Unable to confront both his children, he turns from the dark side. He reemerges as a Jedi once more, clad all in white.
Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 1 entertainment-inspired accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Comic-Cover-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Comic-Appearance-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Loose-5.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Comic-Cover.jpg

Black-Series-Darth-Vader-Star-Wars-Infinities-ROTJ-Comic-Appearance.jpg

Best Buy
Gamestop

Last edited:
Reaction score
From over priced comic series to the discount sticker.

Reaction score
Easy pass. WTF are Hasbro thinking making a comic character that was in 2-3 book panels at most!

Reaction score
I enjoyed those comics. I may actually pick this one up.

Reaction score
You're asking the same company who's released like 8 Landos figures in both their lines in about 2 years time?
Two of the most baffling things Hasbro has done in recent memory imo:
1-skiff Lando in archive wave when he’s he’s still available for less than retail
2-that HIDEOUS VC young Lando they announced today 🤦‍♂️. Let’s take a notorious peg warmer and make the ugliest possible version we can

Reaction score
1-skiff Lando in archive wave when he’s he’s still available for less than retail
2-that HIDEOUS VC young Lando they announced today 🤦‍♂️. Let’s take a notorious peg warmer and make the ugliest possible version we can

Yup. They really don't like making money.

Reaction score

So True....... 🤖

Reaction score
It's just so blatantly nothing more than a cash grab simple repaint. Pssstt Hey Hasbro ever heard of Shadows of the Empire. How about maybe some Ralph McQuarrie black series edition Star Wars figures! If not, how about you know, make at least something all new instead of 90% reissue's and rehash's!

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a huge Darth Vader fan, I have always found this version well..Stupid looking. When he swayed from the Dark Side he would keep the look that instilled Fear and reinforced tyranny but make it white to present himself as less threatening? Not buying it. Nor Buying the figure. But some gift giver will see I dont have it and buy it for me. 🤪

Reaction score
I suppose it's *kind* of cool looking, in some random regard.
But again, it's an easy pass when money and shelf space are factored in.

Reaction score
It's just so blatantly nothing more than a cash grab simple repaint. Pssstt Hey Hasbro ever heard of Shadows of the Empire. How about maybe some Ralph McQuarrie black series edition Star Wars figures! If not, how about you know, make at least something all new instead of 90% reissue's and rehash's!
New sculpts would be cool, the problem is this is just another repaint line for Hasbro. But even taking that into account, there are so many other figures that would sell more than this lame duck.

Dr Aphra is a hard to find figure today and has a current ongoing comic book.
Jaina Solo again is a hard to find figure and has a ton of EU books behind her.
HK-47, a new head on that Rebel Security droid would be an easy kitbash.
A proper Black Krrsantan made from the savings of the other 3 figures being already sculpted!

Reaction score
Pre-Order Links

Best Buy
Gamestop

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think I fall into the very small group who does like this look on Vader. Always wanted the comic pack 3&3/4 version. That said...I'm passing on this until it hits a generous sale price or clearance.

Reaction score
I'm surprised how many people don't seem to like this.

Yeah, it is a little weird to see Vader in white, still though I think that it is a cool concept.

Between this, Shae Viszla, the Mando Super Commando, and Sargent Kreel this is turning out to be a good, if expensive, day.

Reaction score
Considering that Vader figures ALWAYS sell, it'll be interesting to see how this one performs.

Reaction score
If the inventory numbers in the HasbroPulse page code are to be trusted… 4,153 of their 7,500 initial allotment have sold. So 55%. That’s just the Pulse site of course and doesn’t take any other sites into account.

Reaction score
I just thought of something. In the Infinities comic we never see the redeemed Vader wielding a lightsaber, but if he changed his armor to white to symbolize his redemption, shouldn't he go back to using a lightsaber with a blue blade instead of red? 🤔

Reaction score
I just thought of something. In the Infinities comic we never see the redeemed Vader wielding a lightsaber, but if he changed his armor to white to symbolize his redemption, shouldn't he go back to using a lightsaber with a blue blade instead of red? 🤔

Haven't they made some explanation about lightsabers that once they've been bled red, they go white after purging the dark side?
I think Ahsoka's white lightsabers used to belong to a Sith/darksider.