How do you display your 12" Jumbo's?

Reaction score
I'm a softy for the first 21 ANH Kenner guys, (see look!)

IMAG1369.jpg

...and I am starting to fall in love with these big guys. At the moment I have none but I've got the itch to pick up a Stormtrooper, and a Luke, and a Tuscan... and I know whats going to happen then.

Whats holding me up is that they're so... HUGE. They must take up a lot of real estate? How have you guys figured out how to store / display them? I only have so much space for my psychosis.

Either talk me down or pull me under with you.

Reaction score
I only have the Jumbo Stormtrooper and he sits next to the 13" vintage room alarm Stormtrooper. These are indeed quite big to be displayed like regular 3" figures.

Reaction score
Reaction score
On top of my cabinets where my 3.75" is diaplyed, will post a pic some other time, I only have 3 though (Luke Farmboy, 3PO and R2)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I built this yesterday morning and hung it today. I'm hoping the shadowbox makes them look more like art, and less like gigantic toys nailed to a 40 year olds living room wall. I have to admit I'm getting a little embarrassed when new people come over.
IMAG1647.jpg

Reaction score
I built this yesterday morning and hung it today. I'm hoping the shadowbox makes them look more like art, and less like gigantic toys nailed to a 40 year olds living room wall. I have to admit I'm getting a little embarrassed when new people come over.

Never get embarrassed about your passion (I'm assuming it's your passion...:D), hell, I'll be 50 this year and my basement looks like a toy store! What other people say or think doesn't bother me in the least. My house is setup how "I" want it, not to impress someone else. That's my fantasy world, they're only visiting. :p

Reaction score
I have my 3 figures displayed in BESTAs. Stormtrooper not shown.

1625681128515.png