Herbs Collection

Reaction score
Also trying out new ideas with the Hot Toys display, ideally I want one per shelf.
The bottom row will be dissolved from 8 to 4 probably be home to the Darkside with the addition of Kylo Ren.
They're all beautiful figures, but I'm considering letting some more go just so the display is more aesthetically pleasing to my eye.
They need their space to shine.
IMG_20220510_113445.jpg

Reaction score
Also trying out new ideas with the Hot Toys display, ideally I want one per shelf.
The bottom row will be dissolved from 8 to 4 probably be home to the Darkside with the addition of Kylo Ren.
They're all beautiful figures, but I'm considering letting some more go just so the display is more aesthetically pleasing to my eye.
They need their space to shine.
View attachment 421456

Could be interested if you're thinking of parting with some and I'm in need of them

Reaction score
Could be interested if you're thinking of parting with some and I'm in need of them
Currently I'm thinking about moving on K2, Shoretrooper, Chirrut imwe, TFA Luke, Lando, Rey&Bb8 and Finn with Riot Trooper.
Let me know if there's anything you're interested in.
Cheers!

Reaction score
Currently I'm thinking about moving on K2, Shoretrooper, Chirrut imwe, TFA Luke, Lando, Rey&Bb8 and Finn with Riot Trooper.
Let me know if there's anything you're interested in.
Cheers!

I could be interested in the shoretrooper if it's the Rogue One version, blue chest plate?

Reaction score
Great dedication and work on your Stormtrooper outfit, Paul! And good idea on giving the Hot Toys figures room to breath in your display. Sometimes less is more and indeed, one can appreciate the sculpts better when there's more room around them. I'm getting to that point myself where I'm feeling a bit overcrowded in the collection room.

Reaction score
I attached the shoulder bridges tonight, imo it's been the scariest part of the assembly so far along with the split rivets.
Glad to have them fitted:) Still got loads to keep me busy.
IMG_20220516_205140.jpg