Herbs Collection

Reaction score
Looks good as always Herb!

Did you find an ideal method to use when attaching the bubble to the card? Something that leaves a clean look and not a buildup underneath the bubble edges?
Thanks!
Yeah just simply apply some clear double sided tape to the bubble and position on card as required. 👍
Spent some time tonight cleaning up the bubble removing old adhesive and card residue. Next I slightly weathered the figure with light brown paint and removed the drop boxes from his belt.

IMG_20210421_224116.jpg
IMG_20210421_225928.jpg
IMG_20210421_230109.jpg

Reaction score
Sneak peak of my new efx Boba Fett helmet.
Previously I owned the Master Replicas Fett helmet, but I couldn't unsee the pinch in the visor so it's took me a while to decide on whether I wanted another Fett helmet...and the efx is definitely a worthy replacement.
Also heavily influenced purchase with the fine pictures from other helmet owners here on rebelscum like Travis and canofhumdingers.
More pictures to follow of course 😉
IMG_20210521_225317.jpg

Reaction score
Congrats. The EFX Legend Boba will never see the light of day so this is a great replacement.

Reaction score
Thanks Sergiu! Yeah the legend edition if ever comes to fruition would be priced too high for my liking, hence this pcr version being a worthy piece
The PCR definitely captures all the recognisable characteristics of the screen used hero version specifically down to the shape and look.
Waiting on a couple of pieces to compliment the lid on display new stand and plaque from Ariel.
Glad I picked it up. 😊

Reaction score
Looks great. Stoney makes some nice stands.

Congrats on the EFX Fett helmet as well. Picked one up last year and absolutely love it. Fantastic value, honestly.

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin, If you have Facebook you can contact Stoney's Stands he is open for commissions and very pleasant to be deal with.
Looking forward to seeing this combination, as it comes together! :)

Oh yeah, did you order a custom height or which height did you use? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing this combination, as it comes together! :)

Oh yeah, did you order a custom height or which height did you use? Thanks!
Yeah I took the height into consideration, for two reasons I have existing cabinets where i plan to display and the rangefinder on Fett helmet has to be accounted for. I went approx 13 inches.

Reaction score
Your setup looks fantastic Herb! I really like the stand as well!!

So the total height of your stand from the very top to the shelf it sits on is 13”, correct? Could you show a pic of what the stand top looks like? Thanks!
Thanks!
Yeah I ordered 13" stand but I'd recommend going for 16" I modified mine slightly to better suit my space.
Top of stand looks like this but assembly will be required on arrival.
IMG_20210602_074700.jpg

Reaction score
Nice displays, exactly the same additions I got lately. I have displayed Boba the same way next to the MR helmet :D
Chris

Reaction score
Nice displays, exactly the same additions I got lately. I have displayed Boba the same way next to the MR helmet :D
Chris
Thanks Chris! I had the MR helmet previously and the build and quality were first class, but once the visor pinch was pointed out to me I couldn't unsee it.
Then efx announced a legend and pcr in development so I decided to sell my MR Fett.
It took me a while to decide if I wanted another Fett helmet in my collection, but with his reappearance in The Mandalorian I was reminded of how cool his character appeared, I made the decision to go with the pcr as a legend version would be way out my budget.
Master Replicas Fett & Sideshow Fett
IMG_20210609_133527.jpg