FS HELPING OUT: Steel City Con – June 11-13, 2021!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I will once again be attending STEEL CITY COMIC CON this June 11-13, & I am happy to help you add to your collection!
To place an order, please email me at: TheAutographConcierge@Gmail.com (Subject line: “RS Steel City”)

Some guests & their prices are:
William Shatner - $100
Jon Lovitz - $40
Loretta Swit - $50
Jamie Farr - $50
Jeff Maxwell - $40
Henry Thomas - $40
Matthew DeMeritt - $40
Micky Dolenz - $50-$100
Reb Brown - $40 ($60 for non-personalized)
C. Thomas Howell - $40
Dave Barclay - $40 ($50 Funko POP!s (not included)
Matthew Lillard - $50
Chandler Riggs - $50
Melissa Gilbert - $50
Timothy Busfield - $40

The full guest list & their autograph prices are listed here: https://www.steelcitycon.com/celebrities/ & here: https://www.steelcitycon.com/celebrity-schedules/

My Help Fees are:
$15 - ANY item 16x20 or smaller that is sent to me. This includes flattened POP! boxes.
$20 - Items larger than 16x20 (i.e., toys, posters, statue bases, etc.).
Additional autographs from the SAME guest will be $8 each, plus the cost of the autograph.

For example:
Two William Shatner 8x10 autographs would be: $223
($200 ($100 per autograph) + $15 (first item help fee) +$8 (additional item help fee).

I prefer to ship via USPS Priority Mail & I always charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes it is $7.95 (within the USA). For non-Flat Rate Envelope options, please message me with what you want signed & your zip code; and I'll get you a quote from the USPS. If you're outside of the US, I'm still happy to help; but, know that I cannot mark items as a 'Gift' & the full values are always declared. Feel free to reach out with your address for Non-USA shipping quotes.

My deadlines for PayPal Payments (please send via ‘Friends & Family’ or cover the 4% fees) and Send-Ins is: June 8th, 2021
**If sending anything in, please remember to label items with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.**

If there are any questions, you can ask here, PM me, or send an email to: TheAutographConcierge@Gmail.com!