QUESTION Help valuing collection?

Reaction score
Hello! I've seen posts like this before and read through them, so hopefully I'll cover the necessary bases here. I have a childhood Star Wars collection that I'd like to sell. I mentioned this to a good friend of mine, and he said that another friend of his (who I don't know) would love to buy my collection. The problem is that I have no idea how to value what I have. I've attached photos of the collection here. These were all toys I played with, so it's not like they sat in a box unused, but they're all in great condition - even as a kid I took care of what I owned. Alas, there is one exception to that last statement. When I put these away however many years ago, I did so intending to play with them again ... but didn't. Anything that had a battery in it was left with a battery in it for decades, and I discovered that they had all corroded. Ugh! So anything with electronics no longer works because of that (basically the Millenium Falcon, AT-AT, X-Wing, and the Snowspeeder). I assume they could be fixed, but for now they don't work. Other than that, the collection is in excellent condition, with no characters showing any major wear and with no missing pieces or damage (other than noted about the electronics). As for a price for the collection, I know there's no perfect answer here. I'd more just like to figure out a ballpark estimate that would be fair to both sides. Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Attachments

• IMG_9257.JPEG
    IMG_9257.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_9258.JPEG
    IMG_9258.JPEG
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9259.JPEG
    IMG_9259.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9260.JPEG
    IMG_9260.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9261.JPEG
    IMG_9261.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
Reaction score
Ballpark about $650-$700, if everything is complete and in good condition. Any paint wear or missing parts will bring the number down significantly.

Reaction score
I would say over $1000 if all those weapons and accessories are original. Electronics can be fixed. I see you're missing Yoda's cane (good that you have the brown snake), speeder bike flap? and the Falcon's radar. Is the Jedi training ball/arm in the Falcon still there?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would say over $1000 if all those weapons and accessories are original. Electronics can be fixed. I see you're missing Yoda's cane (good that you have the brown snake), speeder bike flap? and the Falcon's radar. Is the Jedi training ball/arm in the Falcon still there?
Thank you for your help! Yes, everything is intact in the Falcon, including the Jedi training ball/arm. All the weapons and accessories are original. I was wondering about Yoda's cane too. I'll have to dig and see if I can find that.

Reaction score
Ballpark about $650-$700, if everything is complete and in good condition. Any paint wear or missing parts will bring the number down significantly.
Thank you for taking a look at this! There is no paint wear, so that's good. I think the only thing I may be missing here is Yoda's cane.

Reaction score
I think it might depend on where you sell it too. If on Ebay I could see it going higher. Then you will have to think about shipping large items which can get expensive. But if it's a dealer it might be lower due to them having to resell it.

Reaction score
I think it might depend on where you sell it too. If on Ebay I could see it going higher. Then you will have to think about shipping large items which can get expensive. But if it's a dealer it might be lower due to them having to resell it.
That makes good sense, and I'd definitely want to take into consideration the lack of hassle and lack of ebay fees if I sell this all at once.

Reaction score
Closer pic of the Tusken Raider.... think you might have a hollow tube sitting there.

Then I can tell you value

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Here's that Tusken Raider closer up. Hopefully this works. As I look at it more carefully, it doesn't look like it has the hollow tubes, but I'd appreciate your view on this too. Unfortunately I'm not currently in the same location as my collection, or I'd go take a closer look myself. Though I can have a family member do that for me later today. Thanks for your help here!

Attachments

• Tusken Raider.jpg
    Tusken Raider.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's that Tusken Raider closer up. Hopefully this works. As I look at it more carefully, it doesn't look like it has the hollow tubes, but I'd appreciate your view on this too. Unfortunately I'm not currently in the same location as my collection, or I'd go take a closer look myself. Though I can have a family member do that for me later today. Thanks for your help here!
Ok cool, eyes were deceiving me in the other pic. Not a hollow cheek.

Ill make another post in a bit what I think a fair total would be.

Reaction score
With today's crazy prices, there's $900 in vehicles alone. Boba himself, in nice shape, sells for $100. Vader and R2 as well. Tuskens and Jawas are $50+. That version of Yoda sells for well over $100 now. The Snowtroopers could easily be another $40-50 each. Wicket is another that has seen skyrocketing value as well. And I am not talking about beat up versions with paint wear. Figures that have little to no paint wear command bigger money these days. Your figures do look like they are in nice shape!

Reaction score
Value here depends on if you are selling as a lot or parting out.

As a lot id say around 1500. Parting out closer ro 2000.

If you have questions on specific figures shoot me a PM.

Reaction score
With today's crazy prices, there's $900 in vehicles alone. Boba himself, in nice shape, sells for $100. Vader and R2 as well. Tuskens and Jawas are $50+. That version of Yoda sells for well over $100 now. The Snowtroopers could easily be another $40-50 each. Wicket is another that has seen skyrocketing value as well. And I am not talking about beat up versions with paint wear. Figures that have little to no paint wear command bigger money these days. Your figures do look like they are in nice shape!
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at all this. I sincerely appreciate it. This is super helpful!

Reaction score
Value here depends on if you are selling as a lot or parting out.

As a lot id say around 1500. Parting out closer ro 2000.

If you have questions on specific figures shoot me a PM.

Hi @Luke9Lindsey - Thank you for your time on this. I'd love to take you up on your offer so will shoot you a PM. Thanks again!