Hasbro - Marvel Legends

Reaction score
It just depends on the character for me. I fell off the MCU pretty hard after Age of Ultron, but got back on board by Thor Ragnarok. And since it looks like all universes might be converging, I'm ok with more movie/tv looks. The First Avenger might be my overall favorite look for Captain America, for instance.

The 90s X Men designs are pretty definitive for me, but I like a lot of the modern/new designs, so I'm pretty happy just grabbing any version of a character I like.
I kinda like to stick to eras personally, but I think probably one of the greatest aspects of ML is how diverse a line it is. It's wonderfully so! It's got something for everyone. For the old farts like my dad or fans of the old like me, they do retro classic iconic looks. For the new fans and modern comic readers they cover the modern stuff too. Don't read comics and just like the films? They've got those covered. Same with even video games now! They dabble in plenty of alternate looks for characters, they do mainstays and obscure roles, they do villains and females, they cover large-scale characters, it's such a diverse line. And at the rate they put these out, there really is something for every Marvel fan as quickly as every few months. I mean in a year, there's probably on average about 30 some figures (if not more) I'm interested in and that's probably not even half of what they put out in a years time. ML really is just a dream come true line for Marvel and toy fans.

That's one thing I strongly...dislike...with McFarlane getting the mainstay DC license as also a DC fan. They...don't...do that. They...don't...consider everyone. DC is a master license that spans upward of 80 some years of mining material and McFarlane is only interested in (seemingly...at least thus far) modern or "Spawn-ified" figures - many of which are Batman. I haven't seen a single figure they've done that remotely interests me outside of...maybe...their BTAS figure and the Arkham game figures and even those I don't find extremely exciting because I've already got the DC Direct ones. They just don't consider every group of the DC fanbase like ML does. I'd go as far as to say, Todd seems to just use the line for what he wants. Which as large a brand as DC, that's just criminal and selfish.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I understand that view, but I disagree with it. I think marvel spread more of their characters out farther in the 70s, 80s and 90s than DC did (compare how many cartoons and video games in the 90s marvel characters had compared to DC) and it's been paying off for them for the last decade. those were more chances to get those characters and secondary characters out in front of people. Then of course, the movies.

The result of this is DC has more less-known characters. My personal experience with DCUC and Multiverse was that there were a LOT of obscure figures that pegwarmed. I think by avoiding what didn't work for mattel, Todd has done a pretty excellent job of avoiding pegwarmers that so far, except for the armored wonder woman. It's a very Batman heavy line, but they don't hang around long.

Reaction score
So is Hasbro late to the party with White Vision from WandaVision? I know generally they have this stuff out pretty close media tie-ins, and I'd think it would be a simply repaint using the existing sculpt so no new tooling required. Also seems they'll need to make an all new "Scarlett Witch" figure.

Reaction score
So is Hasbro late to the party with White Vision from WandaVision? I know generally they have this stuff out pretty close media tie-ins, and I'd think it would be a simply repaint using the existing sculpt so no new tooling required. Also seems they'll need to make an all new "Scarlett Witch" figure.
They've already revealed pics of both figures.

Reaction score
They're part of a Disney+ wave that's rumored to have Loko, Zemo, US Agent, Winter Soldier, and presumably Falcon, but he's being referred to as something else.

There's also rumored to be a Wave 2 that's going to be largely based on the "What If?" Series. The newest rumor from earlier this week is that there's going to be a deluxe $50 figure alongside that wave too.

After seeing the finale of WandaVision I'll probably be getting both Scarlet Witch and Vision. Most likely that entire Disney+ wave, really.

Reaction score
I forgot he came in 80th packaging. This is the only Hasbro Punisher I have. I like him a lot and he's actually the reason I passed on every Punisher since. Good choice!
Nice, this will also be my only Punisher figure. As much I love Punisher, I can't get behind his comic suit look anymore. The only other Punisher I would buy, is the War Zone movie version.

Reaction score
I've been looking to get a modern Punisher fig, and I think that is going to be the one for me as well. I was hoping to score one of the other Marvel Legends (no face paint) 80th versions at Ollie's, but someone cleaned out the store before I got there. If anyone does happen to find one at Ollie's, I'd happily pay cost+ship+bonus.

Reaction score
Nice, this will also be my only Punisher figure. As much I love Punisher, I can't get behind his comic suit look anymore. The only other Punisher I would buy, is the War Zone movie version.
I would 100% buy a Warzone version! I loved that movie. It was over top violent and panel-to-screen accurate to some punisher MAX stories. I also did enjoy the Tom Jane movie too. That's sort of indirectly how I got into collecting Legends.

I've been looking to get a modern Punisher fig, and I think that is going to be the one for me as well. I was hoping to score one of the other Marvel Legends (no face paint) 80th versions at Ollie's, but someone cleaned out the store before I got there. If anyone does happen to find one at Ollie's, I'd happily pay cost+ship+bonus.
If I remember correctly, I thought this one 've with an alternate head, but I could be wrong.

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, I thought this one 've with an alternate head, but I could be wrong.
Yep. I’d take that if it was the $12.99 that Ollie’s is charging. I found a bunch of Talos, Cowboy Wolverine/Logan, Captain Marvel, etc today for that price. But no Punisher!

Reaction score
Yep. I’d take that if it was the $12.99 that Ollie’s is charging. I found a bunch of Talos, Cowboy Wolverine/Logan, Captain Marvel, etc today for that price. But no Punisher!
Those other ones kinda hung around for a while at stores. I don't think i saw this Punisher anywhere except Gamestop and that was only 2 or 3 times.

Reaction score
I got Cyclops and marvel Girl from Pulse yesterday. The skirt really impairs the leg movement on marvel girl. That's really disappointing. Cyclops is awesome though.

Reaction score
Is that the blue on blue Cyclops? Love the color scheme on him, very nice.
Yup, that one. The colors look great and the design is great too. I was a big fan of it when he had it in black and red a few years ago. When I first saw the art with the blue, I was hoping they'd make a figure of him quickly.

Reaction score
Yup, that one. The colors look great and the design is great too. I was a big fan of it when he had it in black and red a few years ago. When I first saw the art with the blue, I was hoping they'd make a figure of him quickly.
Cool, I should be getting him shortly. I also ordered Uncanny X-Force Deathlok, Skullbuster and Wolverine.

Reaction score
For anyone watching Falcon and the Winter Soldier, there's some spoilers going around in the form of Marvel Legends images, so be on the look out to avoid any "news" on those.

Reaction score
New Cap/US Agent has just gone up for preorder here in the UK and I'm confused. I've seen the aforementioned leaks, which have him in standard ML packaging with a Falcon BAF Piece and no shield . However, the UK version seems to be in unique FAWS packaging with no BAF but including the shield.....

Anyone have any clue?

Reaction score
New Cap/US Agent has just gone up for preorder here in the UK and I'm confused. I've seen the aforementioned leaks, which have him in standard ML packaging with a Falcon BAF Piece and no shield . However, the UK version seems to be in unique FAWS packaging with no BAF but including the shield.....

Anyone have any clue?
The one that comes in the wave with the BAF piece (and no shield) is US Agent and looks to be in his black and red uniform. This one comes with the shield, alternate head sculpt, and no BAF piece. He's in his Captain America uniform. And it's a standalone exclusive ... not part of a wave.

Reaction score

Anyone have any clue?
It was a quick scene in last week's episode when he goes to the football field for his interview. He runs by the audience and he's giving high-fives and taking pictures and shaking hands and someone hands him a Captain America action figure in THAT packaging and he signs it.

Reaction score
found the Marvel Tri-Sentinel wave today in Target. I picked up Moira MacTaggert and passed on the rest as I wasn't interested in them. if anyone needs/wants the leg for the Tri-Sentinel let me know.

Reaction score
For sombre reason u expected a few more reveals. I guess since everything they showed was available for preorders it's not a big deal though. Preordered Thor and Ironheart. I wish i wanted more from that wave because that bear looks awesome

Reaction score
That Disney Toy Box Hall of Armor playset is back in stock. I saw them in store today as well. Based on some YouTube reviews it works for Marvel Legends.

Reaction score
That's actually kind of cool looking, also appears as if it might work with the 4" figures.

Oh BTW Pulse has some ML Chang-Shi figures up, look pretty cool as well!

Reaction score
Wow I didn't even know, then again Exclusives always elude me as I don't stay up to date on anything other than Star Wars. The Katy figure looks okay simply for the Kimono, I just don't care for the actress that portrays her so a head swap is in order. Unfortunately I have to wait until October for Akiko from G.I. Joe.

Update due to preorder listing from D+ shows at 1:pM
I was almost sold on Cap-Sam until I noticed that you had to buy every other figure just to get his wings. I get that they had no character to base a BAF off of so they just went with Sam's wings, but I feel this was an error as not everyone collected every single figure and it's just an accessory. IDK just kind of bummed me out about it, but it's still a nice looking rendition of the character! Other than that Wanda looks great as does Zemo!
I'm curious where Agatha is though?

Speaking of BAF do all waves really need one to make the figure seem worth it? After they don't do it for Joes or Star Wars.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think all waves need a BaF to sell lackluster figures. Every wave has a pegwarmer and from what I can gather talking to other collectors, people would rather just track 2 or 3 pieces down on eBay than buy 2 or 3 figures they don't want at full price. That being said, I do think it's great that we've been able to get so many big figures that might not normally get released on their own.

I preordered the entire Disney plus wave. Captain America looks too cool with the wings on that stand with Redbird. I want everyone in the wave, but that's the one I'm most excited for.

Reaction score
Pulse just added a new or reissue AoU Quicksilver depending on how you look at it, surprising is the price tag at over $26. So definitely going to see quite an increase it seems. I thought that the new price would be somewhere around the $23 mark considering the Shang-Chi figures, then again this release seems to have a few extra accessories so perhaps it's in their "Deluxe" SKU. Or they're just being greedy with repaints.

Reaction score
Pulse just added a new or reissue AoU Quicksilver depending on how you look at it, surprising is the price tag at over $26. So definitely going to see quite an increase it seems. I thought that the new price would be somewhere around the $23 mark considering the Shang-Chi figures, then again this release seems to have a few extra accessories so perhaps it's in their "Deluxe" SKU. Or they're just being greedy with repaints.
They've never released an MCU Quicksilver in the Legends line before, so this isn't a repaint. At all.
This is part of the "Infinity Saga" subline (like the Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary and MCU 10th Anniversary lines in the past), which explains the higher pricing. Premium packaging, etc. These single figures used to be $24.99, so with regular Legends going from $19.99 to $22.99, these going up to $26.49 follows suit.
I don't like the price increase, but I get it.

Reaction score
Interesting, I thought that they had released Quicksilver back in the day. Maybe it was another company.

Reaction score
Easy pass for me but I know it's a glaring omission for some people.

Interesting thing about the price, Endgame Thor was only 24.99. Same packaging, so I'm not sure why the upcharge there.

Reaction score
That thanos and iron man set they revealed looks pretty nice. Too bad they sold out before I could order one. Anybody have any luck getting it?