Funko Bobble Heads

Reaction score
What’s the deal with the Hunter (Kamino) Pop? It sells out within minutes, trickles in and out one Pop at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
when do you find out or when do you get a paypal invoice? when i entered with my info, i thought it was a scam but then i found my entry info confirmation in my spam folder.
thanks
Their site says Boba starts shipping out the end of May, which is when selections and invoices will be sent out.

I've purchased a Bruce Lee exclusive Pop from BAIT in the past. I had zero issues and the Pop came in good shape.

Reaction score
Their site says Boba starts shipping out the end of May, which is when selections and invoices will be sent out.

I've purchased a Bruce Lee exclusive Pop from BAIT in the past. I had zero issues and the Pop came in good shape.
thanks for the info sir

Reaction score
Got my GameStop Boba Bounty Hunter in today. Not a bad set. In a bigger box than I expected and this set will def be better taken oob and connected/displayed IMO.

Reaction score
Popcultcha has them on their website, but you can’t order one if you live in the US.

Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Got my Game Stop Boba Fett a few days ago. It’s very nice in my detolf.

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll check with the store where I preordered. Sometimes they forget to call.

Reaction score
Do it, get the Hooded Ahsoka, you know you want to, give in to peer pressure, the Force beckons you and all that jazz...

Reaction score
Target will have some exclusive Retro POPs!

Reaction score
Preorder was easy for these and free shipping! Also received in the GameStop KOTOR box. Very nice pops. The Bastila is awesome!