FS: MR Mace Windu LE Artist Proof + Valyrian Steel swords

Reaction score
Currently selling the below:

Master Replicas items
SW-160 Han Solo A New Hope Elite Edition Blaster 0435/1250 - €1000 SOLD

It comes with everything, plaque acrylic case, COA, brown shipping boxes. There is very very slight damage to the wood on the blaster handle as a result of the way the stand is, I've got close up pictures of it that can be forwarded. Its not noticeable unless the blaster is picked up and inspected underneath. The brown shipping boxes are also not in immaculate condition, as they've been used to ship to the person who received it, who then used them to ship to me.

SW-112-AP Mace Windu Attack of the Clones Limited Edition Lightsaber Artist Proof - €1050

It comes with everything, acrylic case, COA, brown shipping boxes and most importantly the Artist Proof plaque. Its in immaculate condition, and looks fantastic.

SW-106 Darth Vader A New Hope Limited Edition Lightsaber 2015/7500- €600 SOLD

Comes with everything, acrylic case, COA, snap case, brown shipping boxes. Immaculate condition.

SW-109 Obi-Wan Kenobi A New Hope Limited Edition Lightsaber (weathered) 1333/2500 - €1200 SOLD

Comes with everything, acrylic case, COA, snap case, brown shipping boxes. Immaculate condition.

Other prop replicas
Valyrian Steel Longclaw, Sword of Jon Snow - Book Version - €800

Comes with original shipping boxes, signed COA from George RR Martin and display plaque. Immaculate condition.

Valyrian Steel Ice, Sword of Eddard Stark - Book Version - €800

Comes with original shipping boxes, signed COA from George RR Martin and display plaque. Immaculate condition.

All have been displayed in a pet free, smoke free home. Prices don't include shipping or PayPal fees. I'm based in Ireland, so this might suit European buyers better, but I've no problem shipping worldwide. Please PM me with your email address if you're interested and would like pictures forwarded.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just wanted to vouch for this seller. I recently purchased a Lightsaber from Dairetron, and his communication was second to none. Saber was promptly shipped and arrived from Ireland without any problems. Thank you!

Reaction score
Thanks a mil SithLush, pleasure doing business with you!

The Han blaster is now sold.

Reaction score
Unfortunately not, I'm holding on to my Luke ANH LE and ROTJ EE sabers, but selling everything else. Best of luck in your search!

Reaction score
Obi-Wan sold and price drops on Mace LE and Valyrian Steel swords.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just received My first master replica saber from Dairetron!

item received in the immaculate condition it was advertised in, communication was excellent during the transaction

i wouldn't hesitate to recomend dealing with this man and if I had the cash I would be all over that mace windu :)