Fighter Pods Thread

Reaction score
A local Walmart had some of the Micro Force Wow things on clearance half price so I picked up one. I don't think there's a way to tell what color saber you're getting before you open it. The plastic wrap over the colored end is opaque, and there is a sticker at the top where the hanger goes in. It might be possible to get a glimpse of the color at the perforations of the tear strip, but it I didn't look that closely, and it was not obvious upon casual inspection.

I got holograms of BB8 and the magnaguard, Kragan Corr (or, Davey Jones in a helmet), and Kylo Ren in a red saber. If they still have some left next time I get over that way, I may see if I can suss out a blue saber and try my luck.

Reaction score
Is anyone still collecting / (and more importantly) trading Fighter Pods? I bought a bunch of these for my nephew years ago, and now he's 'outgrown' them, so my brother is purging a lot of his toys! :confused: While I only ever kept one for my collection (Bossk), I am still rather fond of these. They remind me of the small rubber / pvc figures from the 80s / 90s. I saved a few for myself, all OT characters, and one ship - the tiny Falcon shaped like a ball - I love it. He has a number of troops, Jedi, (CW & PT) etc - none of which I'm interested in, but I'd like more OT characters. If someone needs clones or wants to army build, and has some spare OT - let me know!

Here are some I'm interested in: Wicket, Jawa, Greedo, R5-D4, Jabba...

PS: are there visual checklists for all the series they released?