Estimated value? and a few questions please

Reaction score
Hello all,

I haven't really been keeping up with collecting, the market, and values for about 10 years. I have bought items - I just haven't been very involved like I used to be.

Do vintage figures/items stay pretty stable on value over the years regardless of what Hasbro releases? Or, have things like the retro collection had a negative impact on values?

I'll upload a picture of the few figures I have left from my childhood. All figures are in played with condition and everything is original with no repros.

Just would like to get a ball park on what it may be worth. (i know my darth vader isn't worth anything b/c I had to glue his head back on for my son to play with him)

thank you

Reaction score
Also, the rifle in the bottom left hand corner of my pic must have gone along with on lf my GI Joe figures.

Reaction score
Also, the rifle in the bottom left hand corner of my pic must have gone along with on lf my GI Joe figures.
and the little pistol next to it and the "cloth thing" underneath han solo are none of this vintage kenner line either.

the yoda is complete and in good shape.
he is the most valuable figure of those in the picture (ebay prices are around 70-100 us dollars at the moment).

followed by boba fett, jawa, and both astro mechs (around 30-40 bucks without weapons).

if the blaster underneath luke is solid black and really genuine it should be worth quite some good money (because it belongs to luke in stromtrooper disguise).
then it could be worth between 50 and 100 bucks these days.
if it is more of a blue black then it is worth around 15-20 us dollars (just like the blaster next to han solo).

the rest of the figures go for 10-20 bucks, sometimes more sometimes less.

edit: the bossk figures are nice together because they are two different variants (orange and olive head).

Last edited: