Darth Vader Jumbo Action Figure

Reaction score
Very much looking forward to this figure. Hope he’s not on a slim card. Very cool figure but I want a dignitary so bad!

Reaction score
This looks great. Many years ago Sideshow teased a 1/6 concept Vader figure that never materialized, so this will be a nice alternative.

Reaction score
Is the link live for anyone? I don't see an option to add it to my cart

I guess it's 12 am on 4/23 for the East Coast

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll be getting it but the main draw of the jumbos has always been nostalgia for me. Hard to be nostalgic for a vintage figure that never existed?
IDK I have nostalgia for all the McQuarrie concept stuff, I always thought the drawings were so cool when I was a kid

Reaction score
Looks like this one is getting a wide release; you can preorder on bigbadtoystore as well. I did a little better on the GG site with a coupon code, but you might do better on the price through BBTS

Reaction score
Got one as well. Looks like there's only a few remaining based on the "Remaining Stock" count.

Reaction score
Looks like this one is getting a wide release; you can preorder on bigbadtoystore as well. I did a little better on the GG site with a coupon code, but you might do better on the price through BBTS
That’s what I noticed last night. Too bad that they are not showing the cardback yet anywhere.

Reaction score
Seriously, why wouldn't they do some sort of nice card art with this?

The only way I can see GG doing a traditional card back would be to use one of Mcqurrie’s sketches. Keep in mind they did the slender blister card for the blue Snaggletooth.

Reaction score
Doesn't make sense to do a McQuarrie figure but not even include the beautiful painting on a card. The Prototype Fett is sad looking on that little bubble. I'd be on-board with a McQuarrie Fett on a nice card showing the artwork.

Reaction score
I might get this but need to see the packaging first. I was more into these Jumbos as replicas of the vintage Kenner, but this guy isnt a true vintage figure. However I am also a huge McQuarrie art fan so if the packaging showcases Ralph's art, I'm in. And then I will certainly be all in for a McQ Luke as well to re-create that classic concept art scene.