FS Custom K-3PO bust

Reaction score
SOLD

sigh, time to start slimming down my collection a little more. Here is a custom K-3PO bust I made out of C-3PO bust #1603, and reset his arm to the pose we see him in at Echo base behind the glass display. Always thought it would be cool to make a plexiglass recreation of that display and put him behind it but never got around to it. Anyways, for transparency as shown in the second pic the box is damaged (which is why I picked this bust for customizing). Also, the glue holding the box together has let go. The box and COA will be included, as is. The bust still fits in the styrofoam and will be shipped in it (hand sticks out a little bit, care will be taken).

Edit: reflecting on this I was a little high in price. Asking $125 $100 plus shipping and any Paypal fees. US only please.

View media item 406496View media item 406497

Last edited:
Reaction score
It looks nice! If you do not mind my asking, could you describe how you were able to paint the tiny red circles on its chest, and the lines on his eyes?

Reaction score
It looks nice! If you do not mind my asking, could you describe how you were able to paint the tiny red circles on its chest, and the lines on his eyes?
thanks. the lines in the eyes were already there, I think maybe they pop a little more with the white but I didnt touch them. As for the dots, I used the butt end of a hobby paintbrush. That took alot of practice as you only get one shot with red paint on white lol