Complete OTC Falcon value?

Reaction score
Hasn't shown up on Ebay in some time... Any idea of the value? I've packed this away since getting my BMF. It works well and is complete. All i see are parts....

Reaction score
Generally what I do is start out at retail price the item was when released, if it doesn't sell then I'll lower it by a few Dollars until it does. While I don't expect to get a high price such as double on what some call old and "unwanted" items, I always hope to get at least what I payed plus shipping so I'm not out a anything. Unfortunately it doesn't always turn out like that and it's better for me to be rid of it rather than still sitting in storage taking up space. Something is better than nothing I suppose.

I guess it's really about finding a market for said item and who's really interested, having pristine condition likely helps hold the value thus affecting what a person is willing to pay for it. it's tough to get a sense because older items are often hit or miss if there is a newer version of it out that people might want more. It certainly has to appeal to the right crowd.

You could look at how much the last sold listings went for to get a rough idea, I'm not sure if this item would increase much since then.

Reaction score
Hasn't shown up on Ebay in some time... Any idea of the value? I've packed this away since getting my BMF. It works well and is complete. All i see are parts....
For what it's worth, there are two on the Bay right now. One 'pre-owned' in box listed at $250 buy it now. (Used).

The second says it is MISB at $499:

Reaction score
I remember buying this and being so happy because I never owned one as a kid. My neighbor had one, and we would buy different toys to play with together. Is it the same mold as the original?

Reaction score
I do believe the cockpit was enlarged and a few other changes from the original mold.
The cockpit is completely different. The control panel is now part of the cockpit glass. Also the engines are now lit just as on the BMF.

Reaction score
Search sold listings on eBay auctions for actual values. There is a way to see what Buy it Now auctions actually sell for but that requires breaking down the code of the web page to see the value listed which isn’t worth ones time.