FS CODE 3 - Signature Series and Regular; Slave I - TIE - X-WING - Falcon

Reaction score
I got some things for sale. Its been awhile. I spent most of my time on the forums here in the Autograph section or the book section. But it may be time to let some things to go. I will offer it up here before going elsewhere.

Basic Information:
I am the second owner of all these models. These were purchased either from here on the forums or from eBay and have been in my collection for over 10 years. They have been displayed in a smoke-free home in IKEA cabinets (BESTA System) in a basement rec room out of direct sunlight. All come with original box/packaging and have certificate of authenticity. None of them are missing pieces or are broken.
I do not have acrylic covers.

Payment and Shipping:
Payment via Paypal (F&F or you pay the fees)
Shipping will be exact cost.
I have included the following size (dimensions of box and weight) information under each item so you can estimate shipping cost instead of asking me.
My ZIP Code: 53142 (Wisconsin)
I will ship the item via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail and will go out in 1-2 business days after receiving payment. You will be able to choose if you want it to be Priority Mail (2-3 days) or UPS Ground (1-5 days)... got to their websites (UPS or USPS) and plug in information for rates.

ITEMS:
SLAVE I
- (Signature Series) #452/500 Signed by Jeremy Bullock - $2500.00 - SOLD
There are no missing pieces. There are no broken nor repaired parts.
(original inner box and original brown shipper box)
The box dimensions are 21" x 20" x 14" and weighs 30 pounds.

X-WING Fighter - (Signature Series) #614/1000 Signed by Mark Hamill - $2900.00 - Reduced: 2400.00
I DO have the original inner art box for the X-Wing... but not the original outer, brown shipper box. When shipping, the original art box for the X-Wing will be packed in a Code 3 box, for an acrylic cover (but I do not have the acrylic cover).
There are no broken nor repaired parts. However, the signature plaque is NOT attached to the base. It is like the adhesive that was used did not stick. It is the way it was shipped to me. I never attempted to glue it back on because it just sits on the base anyways and no one was going to be touching it in the first place.
The box dimensions are 21" x 18" x 12" and weighs 28 pounds.

Millennium Falcon - # 04060/10,000 - $600.00 SOLD
There are no missing pieces. There are no broken nor repaired parts. The radar dish and bottom turret are intact and in working order (both are frequently broken on these).
The box dimensions are 21" x 18" x 12" and weighs 28 pounds.

Advanced TIE Fighter - #1105/5000 - $600.00
There are no missing pieces. There are no broken nor repaired parts.
The box dimensions are 21" x 18" x 14" and weighs 25 pounds.

If you would like more pictures, please ask.

Attachments

• IMG_5588.jpg
    IMG_5588.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5600.jpg
    IMG_5600.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5603.jpg
    IMG_5603.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5616.jpg
    IMG_5616.jpg